Thinner liquid dropped over the PS4 shell and can't clean it back to normal

Hi, everyone.

My brother has been facing an issue which he is unable to fix. 

Due to his carelessness during washing a device with mobile servicing thinner liquids, he dropped some of the thinner liquid over his PS4 shell. 

When he realised he immediately tried to soak those drops of liquid but that even made this worse.

I observed a part of the surface of PS4 shell became grey where the liquid fell off. And he is unable to clean as it seems either fixed to the surface or non-removable.

Some photos were attached herewith for your convenience to understand.

Is there any way to remove and clean this grey spot and back to the previous normal colour of the surface?

Thanks in advance.

IMG_20210503_095519.jpg

IMG_20210503_095421.jpg

1 minute ago, Mahmudul Hasan said:

as it seems either fixed to the surface or non-removable

The issue is that the plastic itself is damaged. There is no residue or whatever to remove -- it needs to be covered.

Your brother could paint the thing or buy a skin for it on e.g. https://www.skinit.com/

Hand, n. A singular instrument worn at the end of the human arm and commonly thrust into somebody’s pocket.

Yeah you wont be removing that. Mineral oil based thinners will damage ABS.

Spoiler

compatibility

mY sYsTeM iS Not pErfoRmInG aS gOOd As I sAW oN yOuTuBe. WhA t IS a GoOd FaN CuRVe??!!? wHat aRe tEh GoOd OvERclok SeTTinGS FoR My CaRd??  HoW CaN I foRcE my GpU to uSe 1o0%? BuT WiLL i HaVE Bo0tllEnEcKs? RyZEN dOeS NoT peRfORm BetTer wItH HiGhER sPEED RaM!!dId i WiN teH SiLiCON LotTerrYyOu ShoUlD dEsHrOuD uR GPUmy SYstEm iS UNDerPerforMiNg iN WarzONEcan mY Pc Run WiNdOwS 11 ?woUld BaKInG MY GRaPHics card fIX it? MultimETeR TeSTiNG!! aMd'S GpU DrIvErS aRe as goOD aS NviDia's YOU SHoUlD oVERCloCk yOUR ramS To 5000C18

42 minutes ago, Levent said:

Reveal hidden contents

compatibility

Sorry about the lack of knowledge. What do you mean by the ABS? And how to understand the table chart you attached?

Just now, Mahmudul Hasan said:
44 minutes ago, Levent said:

Reveal hidden contents

compatibility

Sorry about the lack of knowledge. What do you mean by the ABS? And how to understand the table chart you attached?

ABS is a very common type of plastics. Chart is simple to understand, check the solvent you are going to use and make sure it is compatible (green, yellow or orange).

mY sYsTeM iS Not pErfoRmInG aS gOOd As I sAW oN yOuTuBe. WhA t IS a GoOd FaN CuRVe??!!? wHat aRe tEh GoOd OvERclok SeTTinGS FoR My CaRd??  HoW CaN I foRcE my GpU to uSe 1o0%? BuT WiLL i HaVE Bo0tllEnEcKs? RyZEN dOeS NoT peRfORm BetTer wItH HiGhER sPEED RaM!!dId i WiN teH SiLiCON LotTerrYyOu ShoUlD dEsHrOuD uR GPUmy SYstEm iS UNDerPerforMiNg iN WarzONEcan mY Pc Run WiNdOwS 11 ?woUld BaKInG MY GRaPHics card fIX it? MultimETeR TeSTiNG!! aMd'S GpU DrIvErS aRe as goOD aS NviDia's YOU SHoUlD oVERCloCk yOUR ramS To 5000C18