Is it possible to Run 2 games over Wifi Lan on the same system and GPU? VM + Parsec

Had been building a system and wanted to use it on another system for gaming while someone is still using it. Is it possible to use the same GPU like for example a 3090 with a 5950x processor to run a VM over Lan that can support two instances of a game running over a network? One instance being played normally on the PC and the other on a VM shared by Parsec or any other software recommended by you guys. If this has been done any video guides or written guides would be really appreciated. 

I wanted to share the PC's capabilities with my roomate that lives on the other end of the house. I do have a Asus Rog AX11000 router. And will get a external Wifi 6 card for the laptop. The screen on the laptop is busted up only half of it works but, we just have it connected to the TV or a monitor when it's in his room. 

Is it possible to make it work I know that the 3090 can support 4 instances of a game running easily just not sure this VM setup is doable or not.  

Goal is: To game on the same system with playable latency and fps for both.

Current System specs are as follows:

Amd 5950x

Zotac 980ti Amp extreme

32gb Corsair Vengence

Aorus Master x570

x63 kraken

Corsair Obsidian case

Asus Rapture Ax11000 router

Laptop is a hp pavilion dv7. It runs smoothly no issues so far.

Thank you again and really excited to hear from you all.