Sell my main pc and build an Mitx one?

Hey guys, so I've been thinking about this alot lately...I have my own custom built PC, with a custom loop, and it's all pretty much fine but one thing...I move it every damn week, because I have separated parents and it ways a ton, not even god damn joking...700mm+ of rads, a 750d and...yeah...So i was thinking of selling it on the swedish equivalent of ebay, and then building a mitx pc. The money I think I am able to get will be able to let me build a pretty damn good Mitx pc, with a 780 and a 4670k. What do you guys think?

Why does it look like a huge black you know what in your display pic?

CPU: Intel 3570 GPUs: Nvidia GTX 660Ti Case: Fractal design Define R4  Storage: 1TB WD Caviar Black & 240GB Hyper X 3k SSD Sound: Custom One Pros Keyboard: Ducky Shine 4 Mouse: Logitech G500

Hey guys, so I've been thinking about this alot lately...I have my own custom built PC, with a custom loop, and it's all pretty much fine but one thing...I move it every damn week, because I have separated parents and it ways a fucking ton, not even god damn joking...700mm+ of rads, a 750d and...yeah...So i was thinking of selling it on the swedish equivalent of ebay, and then building a mitx pc. The money I think I am able to get will be able to let me build a pretty damn good Mitx pc, with a 780 and a 4670k. What do you guys think?

Be very careful to find decent buyer, If you cant find a decent buyer, check out Sweclockers market and maybe sell the PC in parts to different buyers.

Haha I feel you man. I'm 14 and have seperated parents. And no Arm Strength whatsoever. It kind of irritates me having to move it. But now I am deciding to build a second rig that isn't as powerful. Because I'm only at my dads for 2 days a week every week. I would say if you had a situation like that to build another rig. Otherwise if you can get a good amount of money for your Custom PC then go ahead and sell it. If you could sell it local to somebody you could probably get more money for it because most people looking for parts know how to build them and don't see any value in it being built already. But  people that buy Computers that are overpriced at walmart would probably buy it for more than the parts are worth. Either way if you get a good amount back go ahead I say.

i5 4590 @ Stock, XFX R9 290!, HyperX Beast 4x8GB  @1600, 850 EVO 120gb, WD Caviar Blue 1TB, , Asrock H97m Pro 4 , Fractal Design Define R4, Windows 10

i would go for it since you move it alot but i would maybe keep some of the components for the ITX system

Christian and Proud of it

Please read the CoC                                                                                                                                                                                                                              My Build Log 

i would go for it since you move it alot but i would maybe keep some of the components for the ITX system

Haha I feel you man. I'm 14 and have seperated parents. And no Arm Strength whatsoever. It kind of irritates me having to move it. But now I am deciding to build a second rig that isn't as powerful. Because I'm only at my dads for 2 days a week every week. I would say if you had a situation like that to build another rig. Otherwise if you can get a good amount of money for your Custom PC then go ahead and sell it. If you could sell it local to somebody you could probably get more money for it because most people looking for parts know how to build them and don't see any value in it being built already. But  people that buy Computers that are overpriced at walmart would probably buy it for more than the parts are worth. Either way if you get a good amount back go ahead I say.

Be very careful to find decent buyer, If you cant find a decent buyer, check out Sweclockers market and maybe sell the PC in parts to different buyers.

If there's no reason you need a 750D and water cooling, go for it. 

You might also want to consider parting out the PC and reusing some of your old builds parts instead. That will probably be more efficient. 

I also attend to alot of lan parties, so it makes my life a living hell to move a 2 ton pc all the time...@Thecrazyswede, is sweclockers any good for selling your stuff? Do you think that I might be able to sell my watercooling components there for a decent amount?

.@Thecrazyswede, is sweclockers any good for selling your stuff? Do you think that I might be able to sell my watercooling components there for a decent amount?

Its the only swedish site i use for trading and selling hardware, and without a shadow of a doubt you can get it sold for a decent price, what rads do you have atm ?.

I also attend to alot of lan parties, so it makes my life a living hell to move a 2 ton pc all the time...@Thecrazyswede, is sweclockers any good for selling your stuff? Do you think that I might be able to sell my watercooling components there for a decent amount?

i would then recommend a case like the prodigy or the prodigy M because it has handles and that would make it easier to move it 

Please read the CoC                                                                                                                                                                                                                              My Build Log 

i would then recommend a case like the prodigy or the prodigy M because it has handles and that would make it easier to move it 

I'm looking for the 250d, but I'm not sure. The prodigy is smaller though

Its the only swedish site i use for trading and selling hardware, and without a shadow of a doubt you can get it sold for a decent price, what rads do you have atm ?.

A 120, 360 and a 280mm Alphacool Nexxxos xt45 full copper rad.

I'm looking for the 250d, but I'm not sure. The prodigy is smaller though

in my opinion the 250D looks better than the prodigy but the prodigy would be easier to move at least i would think so 

What about blocket, wont I be able to sell it there? Where would be the best place to sell it?

in my opinion the 250D looks better than the prodigy but the prodigy would be easier to move at least i would think so 

Yeah, but I mean, the 250d is smaller, better planned out and overall looks better. It cant be hard to move around, if I'm moving around a fucking 750d weighing 2 tons

Yeah I'm 14 too, as of today as a matter of fact :D Or yester day now, its like 2am here in sweden

Yeah, but I mean, the 250d is smaller, better planned out and overall looks better. It cant be hard to move around, if I'm moving around a fucking 750d weighing 2 tons

yeah and it you could still water cool with H100i or something like that nothing like your custom loop but still it is walking but i would defiantly go for the 250D rather than the prodigy but i was just recommending the prodigy because i thought it would be easier to move 

yeah and it you could still water cool with H100i or something like that nothing like your custom loop but still it is walking but i would defiantly go for the 250D rather than the prodigy but i was just recommending the prodigy because i thought it would be easier to move 

Yeah, I get the point though. The thing is, can I remove the 5 1/4 bay in the front in the chassi? I remember in Linus review of the 250d, it was a real tight squeeze to fit that h100i.

What about blocket, wont I be able to sell it there? Where would be the best place to sell it?

I do not trust blocket really as its full of scammers and people who dont know anything about the things they are buying.

A 120, 360 and a 280mm Alphacool Nexxxos xt45 full copper rad.

I can take the 360 XT45 off your hands if you want to sell it.

Yeah, I get the point though. The thing is, can I remove the 5 1/4 bay in the front in the chassi? I remember in Linus review of the 250d, it was a real tight squeeze to fit that h100i.

i do not think you can but i am not that familiar with that many ITX cases and i do not know if you can or not you would have to ask someone else about that  

I do not trust blocket really as its full of scammers and people who dont know anything about the things they are buying.

I can take the 360 XT45 off your hands if you want to sell it.

Hmm, very intresting offer. We should stay in contact, if I do decide to sell it. I'm pretty sure I am though, but like piece by piece, not the whole pc. What are you willing to pay for it?

i do not think you can but i am not that familiar with that many ITX cases and i do not know if you can or not you would have to ask someone else about that  

Oh ok, thanks for your help :D

Hmm, very intresting offer. We should stay in contact, if I do decide to sell it. I'm pretty sure I am though, but like piece by piece, not the whole pc. What are you willing to pay for it?

well around 699 SEK MRSP, how is the condition off it ?, if its in good shape i can offer 400-450 SEK plus shipping.

I can recommend the Fractal node 304 if you are looking for small form factor mITX case.

well around 699 SEK MRSP, how is the condition off it ?, if its in good shape i can offer 400-450 SEK plus shipping.

Pristine, its about 2 months old, not a scratch. It's basically factory new :P

Pristine, its about 2 months old, not a scratch. It's basically factory new :P

Oh then i'll raise my offer to 500 SEK plus shipping.

Could you not keep most parts except from the case/mobo?

Will you not just end up with a smaller PC that weighs almost as much as your current PC?