Question for MSI MEG x570 Godlike Owners

Dear LTT Forums,

I have finally decided to upgrade my system and found that the MSI MEG x570 Godlike fits my needs best (I have already ordered it). I will be running an AMD Ryzen 9 5950X which I found for $1,000 luckily.

This will be my first custom cooling loop, for which I have bought large radiators with the goal of fanless operation at idle (my PC is on 24/7). Most of a PC's fan noise is the sound of air going through tight radiator grids.

My question(s):

1. Will this motherboard allow me to adjust fan curves (in Bios, no separate fan controller like Corsair) based on the liquid temperature for all fan connectors (CPU_FAN1, PUMP_FAN1, SYS_FAN1~7)? I know there is a thermal sensor connector, but I do not see the options in the board's online manual.
2. Will this motherboard allow me to run at 0 RPM fan curves for idle temperatures below 40C (or whatever I set it to)? Most boards get squirrely if the CPU_FAN is not spinning.

Thanks much,

Aman

Man, got nothing. Looks like not too many of these boards out there.

Ok, I don't own this board but I will give my 2 cents. By the way, the Godlike is a monster board with monster VRM's

I think you will be able to adjust fan curves according to the liquid temperature. do note that even though the liquid may be cool, the CPU and GPU may be hot. 

If the board gets squirelly, you can make that fan the exhaust fan. Alternately, I think you can wire a resistor to mimic a fan, but I don't recommend this method. 

You could download and read the User Manual.

In the manual there is a short section on fan headers and temperature sensors. You can adjust fan speeds based on temperature readings.

80+ ratings certify electrical efficiency. Not quality.

4 minutes ago, brob said:

You could download and read the User Manual.

In the manual there is a short section on fan headers and temperature sensors. You can adjust fan speeds based on temperature readings.

He did. But he didn't find any answers

20 minutes ago, Henry2026 said:

He did. But he didn't find any answers

It didn't go into enough detail, it was a single page showing some selections, but not any submenus.

https://www.google.com/url?q=https://www.anandtech.com/show/14619/the-msi-meg-x570-godlike-motherboard-review-/3&sa=U&ved=2ahUKEwjUrfOjnJ7wAhUYCs0KHfR2B1cQFjAAegQIChAB&usg=AOvVaw03Z1hpxGT20XJBQRucje8H has a larger screen shot of the fan profile section. The single screen has all the controls for fan settings. Looks like one has to set each fan individually.

80+ ratings certify electrical efficiency. Not quality.