Go to solution Solved by Electronics Wizardy,
Just now, Judgemental0710 said:

My hardware I very low end

CPU

Pentium® Dual-Core CPUE6700 @ 3.20GHz

Base speed:    3.19 GHz

GPU 

NVIDIA GeForce GT 710

I use many Linux distort, but the performance is just very less that is why.

A type 1 hypervisor really won't help here, it won't make a linux vm run much faster.

I don't think hyper-v will run on your system as its missing needed cpu instructions

Hi, guys I want my pc to boot in a software like VM ware or Virtual box then I would like boot in any OS. 

Can anyone help me .

Thank you

6 minutes ago, Judgemental0710 said:

Hi, guys I want my pc to boot in a software like VM ware or Virtual box then I would like boot in any OS.

A hypervisor isn't a boot-manager. You'd just be starting up a virtual-machine, you wouldn't be booting your PC itself into any of the OSes -- the PC would still be running the hypervisor.

Hand, n. A singular instrument worn at the end of the human arm and commonly thrust into somebody’s pocket.

8 minutes ago, WereCatf said:

A hypervisor isn't a boot-manager. You'd just be starting up a virtual-machine, you wouldn't be booting your PC itself into any of the OSes -- the PC would still be running the hypervisor.

No, I will show you853158250_AdobeScanApr262021_1.thumb.jpg.125b002587d0b73b5c67f4b4a5c65405.jpg

No, I will show you853158250_AdobeScanApr262021_1.thumb.jpg.125b002587d0b73b5c67f4b4a5c65405.jpg

Virtual box isn't a type 1 hypervisor. If you want a type one hypervisor on windows you can use hyper-v, but it will generally work wthe same as a end user(windows desktop with vms running in it.

What is your goal here? With any hypervisor the vms can't connected directly to the hardware.

6 minutes ago, Electronics Wizardy said:

Virtual box isn't a type 1 hypervisor. If you want a type one hypervisor on windows you can use hyper-v, but it will generally work wthe same as a end user(windows desktop with vms running in it.

What is your goal here? With any hypervisor the vms can't connected directly to the hardware.

I don't know how set it up if you can send me a document or a video that will be great help

8 minutes ago, Electronics Wizardy said:

I am think of using VM ware, but how

1 minute ago, Judgemental0710 said:

I am think of using VM ware, but how

vmware is a company not a product. What goal are you trying to acomplish? Why do you want a typer 1 hypervisor?

3 minutes ago, Judgemental0710 said:

I don't know how set it up if you can send me a document or a video that will be great help

You can enable hyper-v in the windows features settings.

5 minutes ago, Electronics Wizardy said:

vmware is a company not a product. What goal are you trying to acomplish? Why do you want a typer 1 hypervisor?

You can enable hyper-v in the windows features settings.

CPU

GPU 

NVIDIA GeForce GT 710

I use many Linux distort, but the performance  is just very low and  that is why and did mean VM ware as company, but I was told that VM mare makes hypervisor type 1

CPU

GPU 

NVIDIA GeForce GT 710

I use many Linux distort, but the performance is just very less that is why.

A type 1 hypervisor really won't help here, it won't make a linux vm run much faster.

I don't think hyper-v will run on your system as its missing needed cpu instructions

Thank you mate

I am think of buying a Raspberry Pi