Lian Li Uni Fan

Paulinho
Go to solution Solved by LogicalDrm,

Lian Li has acknowledged tat their software has issues. So first thing would be to contact their support about this.

If you disconnect USB and use only RGB passthrough, PWM to mobo and SATA, and you can't use motherboards software or can't see fan rpm on mobo or 3rd party software, then you have faulty hub.

So I recently upgrade my PC Case to Lian Li PC-O11DW so I thought they next thing would be to get Lian Li Uni Fan and bought a 3 pack one. Connected it all through the controller to the motherboard (ROG B550-F GAMING).

All good so far, boot the PC, they light up and work fine, install L-Connect to control them and for some reason it doesnt read the fans.

Search the web and do over 10 fixes + Lian Li fix and nothing work.

As you can see in the picture it reads no RPM and I can't control RGB. Tried to control it through the Motherboard Software same thing. Nothing read the fans but the Bios, in the Bios I can control the RPM.

I have unplugged this devilish fans and plugged the numbers of times anyone got any sugestions?

Captura de ecrã 2021-04-22 223649.png

Lian Li has acknowledged tat their software has issues. So first thing would be to contact their support about this.

If you disconnect USB and use only RGB passthrough, PWM to mobo and SATA, and you can't use motherboards software or can't see fan rpm on mobo or 3rd party software, then you have faulty hub.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

On 4/23/2021 at 11:58 AM, LogicalDrm said:

Tried it like you said, nothing. Contacted Lian Li about it expecting and answer soon. Will post what they say

• 4 weeks later...

To any one wondering the follow up is

After talking with Lian Li Support they sent me a new controller. I tried the new controller plus every fixes again and it still doesnt work. My opinion, 80€ for 3 fans and a controller who doesn't work isn't a great deal. Love the concept, love the brand, love the support, hate that this doesn't work

i dont even get why ppl would buy these fans  lool

On 5/18/2021 at 10:09 PM, NorKris said:

i dont even get why ppl would buy these fans  lool

They look good in the everybuild I see 

27 minutes ago, Paulinho said:

They look good in the everybuild I see 

But do they look very much better than other ARGB fans? 😛