PC underperforming compare to benchmarks on youtube

Wuji

Make sure that you're plugged into your GPU and that the gpu is being used as the primary display adapter. 

8 minutes ago, Edgar R. Zakarian said:

Have you checked your temperatures?

Sounds like it could be different things.

1. VRAM used up -> Goes to pagefile. Your pagefile is on your harddrive so the rest of the files for big games like Resident Evil would be like on a VERY slow ram -> LAG/Frame dips, especially when you run around and look around.

2. GPU temps/ CPU temps, if your components are getting too hot and are downclocking to try and survive the melting lava! Check it while playing Resident Evil and find the culprint like that! 

You can use msi afterburner to monitor your components temps, usage, clocks etc.while checking fps as an overlay in-game. 
Ytube can definitely show you how to set THAT up.

Not much left of your 8GB vram if you run RE7 + background apps + windows default ram swallowing 😛 
25084410616l.jpg (750×1200) (overclock3d.net)

temps are just fine they never go above 65 and can you explain waht is pagefile and how do i fix it

6 minutes ago, Heliian said:

An HDD will run games just fine, loading times are higher though. 

Not entirely true. HDD can have issues streaming data fast enough to VRAM and RAM to cause issues like OP described. This will be especially worse when HDD is also used for pagefile in a ram constrained machine.

mY sYsTeM iS Not pErfoRmInG aS gOOd As I sAW oN yOuTuBe. WhA t IS a GoOd FaN CuRVe??!!? wHat aRe tEh GoOd OvERclok SeTTinGS FoR My CaRd??  HoW CaN I foRcE my GpU to uSe 1o0%? BuT WiLL i HaVE Bo0tllEnEcKs? RyZEN dOeS NoT peRfORm BetTer wItH HiGhER sPEED RaM!!dId i WiN teH SiLiCON LotTerrYyOu ShoUlD dEsHrOuD uR GPUmy SYstEm iS UNDerPerforMiNg iN WarzONEcan mY Pc Run WiNdOwS 11 ?woUld BaKInG MY GRaPHics card fIX it? MultimETeR TeSTiNG!! aMd'S GpU DrIvErS aRe as goOD aS NviDia's YOU SHoUlD oVERCloCk yOUR ramS To 5000C18

i mean i can get a new ram tomorrow so i can see if it fix it a little bit 

but thanks alo guys

45 minutes ago, Wuji said:

temps are just fine they never go above 65 and can you explain waht is pagefile and how do i fix it

As far as I know, Pagefile is an allocated space on your harddrive that windows uses instead of ram, when you've filled up your ram capacity.
So instead of windows blue-screening and crashing due to lack of space in the ram, it starts transfering temporary data that should otherwise be in the RAM, into the pagefile which is located on your harddrive/SSD.
In your case you have no SSD, so this "pagefile" memory is extremely slow. Which could explain why some games (which don't use a ton of vram) don't have a problem, because they happy work on 8GB ram without filling it up, but as soon as you load up anything graphically demanding (typically also RAM/VRAM demanding) you're forced to using the sluggishly slow pagefil/harddrive.

AMD Ryzen R9 5900X  | Arctic Liquid Freezer II 360  |  GIGABYTE X570S AERO G  |  2x32GB G'skill TridentZ 4000MHz  | MSI RX 6900 XT Gaming Z Trio 16GB Dark Base Pro 900 (Orange)  | TOSHIBA 4TB 3.5" Drive - Game Drive | Crucial MX200 250GB 2.5" SSD - Boot Drive | Cooler Master V750 PSU |

Living Room PC: AMD Ryzen 2400G | MSI RX VEGA 56 8GB AERO | 2x8 GB Crucial Ballistix 2400MHz | Intenso 250GB SSD | Seagate 500 GB HDD | Node 202 + 850W PSU |