3.3v way out of wack???

TheMail

So.. ugh... I'm not very knowledgeable with PSU's, but one of my motherboard monitoring utilities is saying this:

Vcore = 0.864v

+3.3v = 12.096v

+5v = 5.080

+12v = 3.344v

Im not sure how that works.. but that seems REALLY high for +3.3v, and REALLY low for +12v... what should I do?

My computer sometimes freezes, and I thought it was something different in my computer.. because I thought that if it was the PSU, the computer would restart... but it just freezes.....

Is there any way to change these? Because they seem to be reversed right now... Im not sure what to do :S

Also, im using the Corsair CX750 non-modular PSU, and im in canada atm

I think it just has them backwards...

So, do you think that it isnt an issue?

So, do you think that it isnt an issue?

Well normally your computer may have gone up in smoke or died if those readings were correct, so yeah? If you start seeing problems like it spontaneously shuts down then you might want to check your power supply.

Well, if that readings was correct, you would have set off the Over/Under Voltage Protection of the PSU, and the system would have not have turned on.

Software monitoring is generally inaccurate and unreliable, in which you would want to used a Digital Multimeter to assure the voltages is in proper range.