Monitor Recommendation

HaaYc
Go to solution Solved by PapaTDaddy,
4 minutes ago, HaaYc said:

I want to upgrade my monitor since it is too old. But before that, I will like to know what kind of resolution and fresh rate my GPU can support. My GPU is Radeon (TM) RX 480.

I am looking for a 24-27inches IPS monitor with a high refresh rate.

The budget is $300 USD.

Give this a look https://www.bestbuy.com/site/acer-nitro-xf243y-pbmiiprx-23-8-full-hd-monitor-hdmi/6425559.p?acampID=0&cmp=RMX&irclickid=xADSxAwdrxyLWKQ0TbWK8Xs3UkB0GG1gvUQLxE0&irgwc=1&loc=RTINGS.com&mpid=1989377&ref=198&refdomain=rtings.com&skuId=6425559

I want to upgrade my monitor since it is too old. But before that, I will like to know what kind of resolution and fresh rate my GPU can support. My GPU is Radeon (TM) RX 480.

The budget is $300 USD.

4 minutes ago, HaaYc said:

The budget is $300 USD.

Give this a look https://www.bestbuy.com/site/acer-nitro-xf243y-pbmiiprx-23-8-full-hd-monitor-hdmi/6425559.p?acampID=0&cmp=RMX&irclickid=xADSxAwdrxyLWKQ0TbWK8Xs3UkB0GG1gvUQLxE0&irgwc=1&loc=RTINGS.com&mpid=1989377&ref=198&refdomain=rtings.com&skuId=6425559

You can easily get a 24 inch 240hz monitor for 300. That would be my recommendation as you can always grow into it with more gpu upgrades in the future. 

On 4/21/2021 at 4:34 PM, HaaYc said:

The budget is $300 USD.

haha lol i still have a Dell SP2008WFP im looking for a new monitor myself about the same size as my current one...