Need Lorem Tech Tips regarding RAM and case for my builds

Chaftalie

Budget (including currency): listed per part.

Games, programs or workloads that it will be used for: CAD, blender, lil bit VR, mainly office use,

maybe they will get used as VM hosts in the beginning of 2022 - do I have to take something special in account for that? (software is not yet defined)

Part List:

German (shops in my region): https://geizhals.at/?cat=WL-2061933

English (uk based, false currency for me): https://skinflint.co.uk/?cat=WL-2061933

Fixed parts:

i9 10850k

Samsung 980 500GB Evo

GTX 970 (from old mining setup)

ASRock Z590 Extrem (not bought yet, I need at least 2.5Gbit and a secound 1Gbit port)

Open for debate:

RAM (need 16GB per machine, need advice which frequency to pick)

CASE (something sleek looking, will be used in an office, USB 3.0 + audio in the front - more USB = better, budget about 100€, multiple GPU support - for future VM host usage, no 3.5" HDDs, fans will be exchanged with noctua, no glas panel, I like the design of Fractal define 7 compact

PSU Corsair RM850 (Budget: 140€, keep multiple GPUs in mind, 80Plus Gold is a must have, pls fully modular) 

I am also building an unraid box with the same hardware (excluding GPU and case and maybe more RAM).

If would really appreciate some tips regarding RAM and case.

Don't budget per part. Come up with a single budget for the system box.

Memory for Intel 10th gen DDR4-3200 CL15; 11th gen DDR4-3290 CL16. AMD 5000 DDR4-3600 CL16. That said, the performance differential is marginal for other memory speeds and timings, except for very memory intensive tasks.

Meshify 2 is a good case as it offers much better airflow. If motherboard does not support front panel usb-c, the older Meshify.

80+ ratings certify electrical efficiency. Not quality.

Is CL 15 it really worth it? CL16 Sticks are like half the price here in Europe.

Is there an Meshify 2 with an flat front? 

CL15 isn't worth twice the cost of CL16.

No, the Meshify case front is purposely designed that way to maximize air passage. If you want a flat front consider the Define 7 Compact.

80+ ratings certify electrical efficiency. Not quality.