I am having issues with my new built pc

Go to solution Solved by NextraMia,

Apparently one of the cpu pins had broke or something.
All pins were attached but when i switched out the cpu for a new one everything worked perfectly.

R.I.P. Ryzen 9 5900X

Hello!

I'm pretty much done with the whole component part for the pc but now i have got a lot of software issues instead.

First Problem.

When i start up my pc it starts on a screen that forces me to enter bios to proceed and from there i can launch my pc using bootmanager.

Second Problem.

When i try and download for example Discord the download just fails and doesn't do anything despite how much i try.

Third Problem.

When i go into the browser to check if Youtube works nothing happens, it's just a dead gray screen.

Fourth Problem.

Sometimes when i restart the computer after changing some of the settings it always says that it's unstable even though the components should be able to handle it (The Ram Speed)

Any Help is Appreciated 🙂

P.S. I did set the ram speed to 3600 mhz during testing.

Specs:
Gigabyte RTX 3090 Gaming OC (Graphics Card)
Ryzen 9 5900x (CPU)

32GB 4400 mhz cl 16 (Ram)

Asus Rog Crosshair VIII Dark Hero (Motherboard)

HX1200 1200W (PSU)

980 Pro 2TB + 980 Pro 2TB (SSD)

Asus Rog LC 360 White (AIO-Cooler)

A Bunch of Corsair Fans On There Aswell! (Fans)

CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 5950X ||| GPU: Gigabyte GeForce RTX 3090 GAMING OC ||| Motherboard: Asus Rog Crosshair VIII Dark Hero ||RAM: G.Skill Trident Z DDR-4400 CL16 ||| PSU: Corsair HX Platinum 1200 W 80+ ||| Case: Lian Li - O11 Dynamic Evo ||| Storage: 2x Samsung 980 Pro 2 TB NVME SSD ||| Cooling: (CPU: EKWB RGB 360 AIO) (Case-Fans: Lian Li SL-120 Infinity)

28 minutes ago, Kardloros said:

When i start up my pc it starts on a screen that forces me to enter bios to proceed

Some setting in your BIOS isn't compatible. Reset the BIOS to default settings.

28 minutes ago, Kardloros said:

When i try and download for example Discord the download just fails and doesn't do anything despite how much i try.

Did you install your network interface card drivers?

29 minutes ago, Kardloros said:

Sometimes when i restart the computer after changing some of the settings it always says that it's unstable even though the components should be able to handle it (The Ram Speed)

Reset the BIOS to default. Leave it there.

NOTE: I no longer frequent this site. If you really need help, PM/DM me and my e.mail will alert me. 

I tried resetting the bios to default in the bios and neither the problem of my problems got solved

CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 5950X ||| GPU: Gigabyte GeForce RTX 3090 GAMING OC ||| Motherboard: Asus Rog Crosshair VIII Dark Hero ||RAM: G.Skill Trident Z DDR-4400 CL16 ||| PSU: Corsair HX Platinum 1200 W 80+ ||| Case: Lian Li - O11 Dynamic Evo ||| Storage: 2x Samsung 980 Pro 2 TB NVME SSD ||| Cooling: (CPU: EKWB RGB 360 AIO) (Case-Fans: Lian Li SL-120 Infinity)

Just Saw that I'm missing around 18 drivers

Will say more after I'm done installing

Have now downloaded all the drivers, reseted bios to default and I still have the boot and the other problems aswell

Have you tried running memory at its boot speed, i.e. don't change memory settings in BIOS?

Is your boot order set correctly?

80+ ratings certify electrical efficiency. Not quality.

4 hours ago, Kardloros said:

Hello!

I'm pretty much done with the whole component part for the pc but now i have got a lot of software issues instead.

First Problem.

When i start up my pc it starts on a screen that forces me to enter bios to proceed and from there i can launch my pc using bootmanager.

Second Problem.

Third Problem.

When i go into the browser to check if Youtube works nothing happens, it's just a dead gray screen.

Fourth Problem.

Any Help is Appreciated 🙂

P.S. I did set the ram speed to 3600 mhz during testing.

Specs:
Gigabyte RTX 3090 Gaming OC (Graphics Card)
Ryzen 9 5900x (CPU)

32GB 4400 mhz cl 16 (Ram)

Asus Rog Crosshair VIII Dark Hero (Motherboard)

HX1200 1200W (PSU)

980 Pro 2TB + 980 Pro 2TB (SSD)

Asus Rog LC 360 White (AIO-Cooler)

A Bunch of Corsair Fans On There Aswell! (Fans)

Just because you think it should handle it doesnt mean it will handle it. Set the ram to 3200 mhz and see if you have any issues. Really you shouldnt have bought anything beyond 3600 mhz for ryzen 3000/5000, it just doesnt boot well, epecially into windows.

First problem: You need to configure your drives in the proper order in the bootloader. Find the drive in which windows is on and make sure it has priority.

Second problem, Do you have any privacy or permission toggles not allowing the program to work?

It honestly sounds like you may have a corrupted windows install at this point. May have to reinstall it again ;..;

Also be sure to download the AMD Chipset, helps a bit.

3 hours ago, brob said:

Have you tried running memory at its boot speed, i.e. don't change memory settings in BIOS?

Is your boot order set correctly?

allready tried running ram at both 4400 and 3200 but it said that the system is unstable then 😕

3 hours ago, HaraldneedsTechTips said:

Maybe a Bios update can help.

already has the latest bios

2 hours ago, Shimejii said:

Just because you think it should handle it doesnt mean it will handle it. Set the ram to 3200 mhz and see if you have any issues. Really you shouldnt have bought anything beyond 3600 mhz for ryzen 3000/5000, it just doesnt boot well, epecially into windows.

First problem: You need to configure your drives in the proper order in the bootloader. Find the drive in which windows is on and make sure it has priority.

Second problem, Do you have any privacy or permission toggles not allowing the program to work?

It honestly sounds like you may have a corrupted windows install at this point. May have to reinstall it again ;..;

Also be sure to download the AMD Chipset, helps a bit.

at this point i might aswell just reintall everything yeah

5 hours ago, Kardloros said:

allready tried running ram at both 4400 and 3200 but it said that the system is unstable then 😕

That is not what I asked. 

4 minutes ago, brob said:

That is not what I asked. 

i tried running it at auto, with manual and with d.o.c.p settings and it did nothing, also yeah, the boot order is correct it just says. "CPU Fan Error, Press F1 To Run Setup" when i start the pc so that's cool. I have a aio cooler and i tried plugging in the fans connected to the aio to the cpu fan header but nother changed during boot, it still said cpu fan error :/. Every fan is working.

You can disable the cpu fan error message in the bios. It is a common message in systems with aio.

4 minutes ago, brob said:

You can disable the cpu fan error message in the bios. It is a common message in systems with aio.

where in the bios can i do that?

10 minutes ago, brob said:

thx, it solved the boot problem but now, i just have the Youtube and download problem

Are you using auto settings for memory and cpu?

Does the browser work with this forum?

12 minutes ago, brob said:

Are you using auto settings for memory and cpu?

Does the browser work with this forum?

right now i am using everything at auto since the system thinks it's unstable when i make it go faster, and the browser sort of works. When i search for things they allways shows up, well not always since sometimes it just says error then i reload the site and it works again but video players are totally dead including downloading for alot of things. I noticed that i couldn't download discord and that all it said was installation failed but when i download steam i have no problems at all.

And sort of works on this forum. I can go into the site and check out the posts but i can't log into my google account so i can't log in to the site itself

So i downloaded a bunch of missing drivers with the help of WinZip Driver Updater and youtube is sort of working now.

When i start up youtube it's just gray but when i refresh it works, when i press a random video it goes into the video but nothing is interactional so i can't start or press anything else, when i refresh again it works and i can press to play the video but once i start the video it's non interactional again so i have to refresh if i want to pause it.

I think my pc is on crack at this point ;o;

If you are running Windows 10, make sure it has all its updates installed.

1 minute ago, brob said:

If you are running Windows 10, make sure it has all its updates installed.

already did, i have all the installs done. It has a green check mark saying everything is completed. Does my problem have to do with the browser in some way?

Unknown at this point.

You might try clearing all cookies and site data in your browser.

1 minute ago, brob said:

Unknown at this point.

okay!

3 minutes ago, brob said:

Unknown at this point.

but like, some things doesn't even want to download and google is totally dead for me

What browser?