Help

Does a Asus PRIME X570-Pro ATX MOBO come with ethernet and how to I connect Ethernet? 

Amount of motherboards that dont come with ethernet is VERY limited. All you need is a ethernet cable (like a cat5/cat5e) with both ends terminated.

mY sYsTeM iS Not pErfoRmInG aS gOOd As I sAW oN yOuTuBe. WhA t IS a GoOd FaN CuRVe??!!? wHat aRe tEh GoOd OvERclok SeTTinGS FoR My CaRd??  HoW CaN I foRcE my GpU to uSe 1o0%? BuT WiLL i HaVE Bo0tllEnEcKs? RyZEN dOeS NoT peRfORm BetTer wItH HiGhER sPEED RaM!!dId i WiN teH SiLiCON LotTerrYyOu ShoUlD dEsHrOuD uR GPUmy SYstEm iS UNDerPerforMiNg iN WarzONEcan mY Pc Run WiNdOwS 11 ?woUld BaKInG MY GRaPHics card fIX it? MultimETeR TeSTiNG!! aMd'S GpU DrIvErS aRe as goOD aS NviDia's YOU SHoUlD oVERCloCk yOUR ramS To 5000C18

Yes. You will want to plug an ethernet cable into the port that looks like this

Ethernet - Wikipedia

CPU: Intel i7 - 5820k @ 4.5GHz, Cooler: Corsair H80i, Motherboard: MSI X99S Gaming 7, RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 32GB DDR4 2666MHz CL16,

GPU: ASUS GTX 980 Strix, Case: Corsair 900D, PSU: Corsair AX860i 860W, Keyboard: Logitech G19, Mouse: Corsair M95, Storage: Intel 730 Series 480GB SSD, WD 1.5TB Black

Display: BenQ XL2730Z 2560x1440 144Hz

Yes. you just plug an ethernet cable in to your computer and into your router.

btw, why do you need a $280 motherboard? Unless you are using a ryzen 9 or something a b550 board half the price would work basically the same.

-> Moved to CPUs, Motherboards and Memory

Yes, it comes with integrated networking chip and LAN port (RJ45 which is standard). It doesn't come with cable, those usually come with your router/modem.

It doesn't come with Wifi. For that you need to buy external or internal adapter.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv