First gaming pc, I really need your help to choose the components!

SlimST
Go to solution Solved by kendrick lamar,

hey man!

first of all I would advise getting some basic computer building info, perhaps through linus tech tips \ techquickie youtube videos.

some things to note:

gpus are hard to come by, maybe you will be luckier finding one in local vendors. there are tracking live videos on youtube that alert when stock drops, you can use that. look for any one, It doesn't really matter which cooling type (gigabyte, asus, evga etc) but make sure to read some brief info about it before buying.

you didnt say if the monitor is included in budget.

you can probably find the suggested gpu for much less if you look harder.

i think 1440p monitor with high refresh rate is the best option, you can have both worlds without breaking your wallet. I chose a pretty basic one but I think it will work just fine, you can look for a G-Sync supportive monitor but It will cost a little more.

cpu - 5600x really good for gaming today and not that pricey.

cpu cooler: pretty quiet with good airflow.

mobo: good quality and good VRM, has the features you need and that it.

ram: fast from a good manufacture, 16gb capacity is optimal for any gaming aspects.

storage: 1tb should be enough for your uses and you can always add more in the future.

psu: decent quality, I would advise upgrading to a better one if budget allowes.

case: basic case that will fit everything, good airflow.

gpu: rtx3060ti very good gpu for 1440p with ray tracing, very similar results to rtx3070 that costs much more.

PCPartPicker Part List

CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 5600X 3.7 GHz 6-Core Processor  (€354.90 @ Amazon Italia) 
CPU Cooler: ARCTIC Freezer 34 eSports DUO CPU Cooler  (€42.50 @ Amazon Italia) 
Motherboard: ASRock B550 Pro4 ATX AM4 Motherboard  (€119.90 @ Amazon Italia) 
Memory: Crucial Ballistix 16 GB (2 x 8 GB) DDR4-3200 CL16 Memory  (€85.99 @ Amazon Italia) 
Storage: Western Digital Blue SN550 1 TB M.2-2280 NVME Solid State Drive  (€110.50 @ Amazon Italia) 
Video Card: MSI GeForce RTX 3060 Ti 8 GB VENTUS 2X OC Video Card  (€1000.00) 
Case: Thermaltake Core G21 Tempered Glass Edition ATX Mid Tower Case  (€63.45 @ Amazon Italia) 
Power Supply: be quiet! System Power 9 700 W 80+ Bronze Certified ATX Power Supply  (€79.73 @ Amazon Italia) 
Monitor: Gigabyte G27Q 27.0" 2560x1440 144 Hz Monitor  (€378.10 @ Amazon Italia) 
Total: €2235.07
Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available
Generated by PCPartPicker 2021-04-19 01:04 CEST+0200

please quote me

Budget (including currency): €1500-€2000

Games, programs or workloads that it will be used for: Dark Souls III, Doom Eternal, Atomic Heart (I'll need for sure an RTX)

Other details: I will need one monitor, the resolution isn't an issue because I don't have one, so I'll buy the most suitable.

I am starting to get into this world, so if you have the time to explain why you'd choose those pieces, I'd be really glad. Also, sorry for any grammatical errors, thank you and have a nice day!

hey man!

first of all I would advise getting some basic computer building info, perhaps through linus tech tips \ techquickie youtube videos.

some things to note:

gpus are hard to come by, maybe you will be luckier finding one in local vendors. there are tracking live videos on youtube that alert when stock drops, you can use that. look for any one, It doesn't really matter which cooling type (gigabyte, asus, evga etc) but make sure to read some brief info about it before buying.

i think 1440p monitor with high refresh rate is the best option, you can have both worlds without breaking your wallet. I chose a pretty basic one but I think it will work just fine, you can look for a G-Sync supportive monitor but It will cost a little more.

ram: fast from a good manufacture, 16gb capacity is optimal for any gaming aspects.

storage: 1tb should be enough for your uses and you can always add more in the future.

psu: decent quality, I would advise upgrading to a better one if budget allowes.

gpu: rtx3060ti very good gpu for 1440p with ray tracing, very similar results to rtx3070 that costs much more.

PCPartPicker Part List

Memory: Crucial Ballistix 16 GB (2 x 8 GB) DDR4-3200 CL16 Memory  (€85.99 @ Amazon Italia) 
Storage: Western Digital Blue SN550 1 TB M.2-2280 NVME Solid State Drive  (€110.50 @ Amazon Italia) 
Case: Thermaltake Core G21 Tempered Glass Edition ATX Mid Tower Case  (€63.45 @ Amazon Italia) 
Power Supply: be quiet! System Power 9 700 W 80+ Bronze Certified ATX Power Supply  (€79.73 @ Amazon Italia) 
Monitor: Gigabyte G27Q 27.0" 2560x1440 144 Hz Monitor  (€378.10 @ Amazon Italia) 

please quote me

12 hours ago, kendrick lamar said:

hey man!

some things to note:

PCPartPicker Part List

please quote me

Thank you a lot! I will surely get more info, I just started to study computer technology, thanks for your time!