Looking for these kind of RGB fans

FRD

I'm thinking of mounting 2 RGB fans on top of my case, but since they will be outside (with some filters), I'm looking for fans with more RGB illumination than normal.

Actually I was thinking of getting a 240mm RGB fans frame, like these:

masterfan-sf240p-gallery-2-zoom.png

prizm-cooling-matrix-pdt01.gif

Unfortunately though, both of these are sold out or not available to buy anymore, so I'm looking for an alternative.
Either I'm looking for a 240mm fan frame with RGB like in the pictures or I'm looking for 120mm fans with RGB light on the sides.
Can you suggest me RGB fans like these? I'm in Europe by the way.

Also, if you have other product suggestions to add RGB to the unused 240mm fan space, let me know. Led strips are always an option too.

Lian Li Unifans. Can lock them together, lighting is visible from front/back of the fans (I guess top/bottom in your case since they will be flat) and also the sides

16 hours ago, narrdarr said:

Found them before as well. They're the other variant of the CM one I posted. They're just 2 black RGB fans together, no light on the sides at all like the better one that I posted unfortunately.

10 hours ago, johnsoner13 said:

Lian Li Unifans. Can lock them together, lighting is visible from front/back of the fans (I guess top/bottom in your case since they will be flat) and also the sides

I know about them. Actually I do want them, but even though they're cool, I don't feel like spending almost $90 on just 2 fans. At least that's what they cost here for me. A single fan is about $50.

Well, I found my solution after all.

Turns out some European Amazon websites sell this monstrosity:

Amazon.com: Asiahorse Matrix-Black 58 Addressable RGB LEDs 240MM All-in-One  Square Frame Integrated Fan with MB Sync/Analog Controller, Integrated PWM  Control Fan for Computer Case and Liquid Cooling System: Computers &  Accessories

Strange looking RGB pattern, but it's what I am looking for. It's reasonably priced at $40 shipped. I think I will get this over the CM, even though the Antec one looks the best in my opinion and matches my case.