[UPGRADE] What would you guys recommend in terms of upgrade?

8 minutes ago, Jerzy_Kaszubik said:

I see a lot of comparison between Ryzen 5 3600 and I5-11400F. Let's say I would go with I5-11400F would it be suitable for smooth gameplay + 1080p streaming?

11400F is faster in anything compared 3600

after all 11400F is 2021 product while 3600 is 2019 product, AMD newest 2020 product is 5600x which is competing with intel 2021 product the 11600k

there is no 3600 successors yet, and apparently they will be nothing in near future as they are suffering sillicon shortage

5 minutes ago, heickelrrx said:

11400F is faster in anything compared 3600

after all 11400F is 2021 product while 3600 is 2019 product, AMD newest 2020 product is 5600x which is competing with intel 2021 product the 11600k

there is no 3600 successors yet, and apparently they will be nothing in near future as they are suffering sillicon shortage

Edit: Also I don't have dedicated audio card and I've noticed it mostly in Diablo 3. When I turn off sounds completely I have over 120FPS but with sound on sound channels 128 or 256, I have drops to 80-90FPs and some occasional stutter. Could it be CPU problem?

3 minutes ago, Jerzy_Kaszubik said:

I don’t know this, but the CPU should be fine on that game, for audio, the modern motherboard audio onboard is pretty good these days

1 minute ago, heickelrrx said:

I don’t know this, but the CPU should be fine on that game, for audio, the modern motherboard audio onboard is pretty good these days

I know that in League of Legends there was info (dunno if it's still there) that turning sounds off, may increase game performance.

Just now, Jerzy_Kaszubik said:

I know that in League of Legends there was info (dunno if it's still there) that turning sounds off, may increase game performance.

I think that’s happen with older CPU,

newer cpu don’t have that problem