Dell R320 wont boot past Initializing iDRAC after new power supply

So to start i have an r320 that has a 350watt psu.  I installed a Nvidia Quadro for transcoding. After installing the system states the the power requirements are exceeded. I went online and bought 2 of the 550Watt Psu from a company i trust. After installing just one to test the system will start and when it reaches Initializing iDRAC it will sit there for about 2 mins and then the server will shutdown and not boot. .

I Also get 3 Codes

PSU0006 -Power supply 1 type mismatch.

PSU0006 -Power supply 2 type mismatch.

PSU1201 -Power supply redundancy is lost

i tried resting iDrac and system Bios but still no luck

any help would be much appreciated.

Does the system turn on OK with the original PSUs?

Does the system function with just one of the new ones or is that where you're get stuck? Does two produce the same result?

25 minutes ago, Windows7ge said:

Does the system turn on OK with the original PSUs?

Does the system function with just one of the new ones or is that where you're get stuck? Does two produce the same result?

boots fine with the original. either other the new ones installed and i get stuck at Idrac and it shuts off. and both do the same thing

It looks like these mini-redundant PSUs connect to a distribution board which connects to the motherboard.

Was there any information when upgrading the PSUs to a higher rated model that this distribution board needed to be swapped too?

58 minutes ago, Windows7ge said:

It looks like these mini-redundant PSUs connect to a distribution board which connects to the motherboard.

Was there any information when upgrading the PSUs to a higher rated model that this distribution board needed to be swapped too?

From what I read you should be able to just swap them.