Best entry level gaming laptop

Hey all, I'm looking for all of your expertise on everything laptop gaming. I would love to get into gaming because I have watched others for years and they love it. My daughter, 19, is beginning to get into gaming. HOWEVER, she's currently using a Lenovo T420 Laptop (ThinkPad) - Type 4180. And I am using a Lenovo YOGA C630-13Q50. And yes, it is so far from a good machine let alone gaming it's not funny but at the time, it's what I was able to get on a fixed income (veterans disability).

Because I want her to be able to have opportunities I never got, I am choosing to not get a new comp for me, instead I want to get her one that she can start with. And maybe down the road I will upgrade her into a better one and I will use her old one. Sacrifices people. I am still on a very fixed income, but have saved up a little bit and can spend around $800 USD. I don't know what to start looking at. Every time I think I found something decent, someone has more cons than pros on it. Here's 3 I have narrowed to thus far but I am in no way stuck on just these if you have better ideas. 

Acer Nitro 5 - AN515-54-5812

HP Pavilion - 15-ec1073d

Asus - TUF FX505DT

Thank you everyone for your help

Edited by The Troubled Atheist
Added laptop model

I'd go with the Asus.

CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 5900X · Cooler: Artic Liquid Freezer II 280 · Motherboard: MSI MEG X570 Unify · RAM: G.skill Ripjaws V 2x16GB 3600MHz CL16 (2Rx8) · Graphics Card: ASUS GeForce RTX 3060 Ti TUF Gaming · Boot Drive: 500GB WD Black SN750 M.2 NVMe SSD · Game Drive: 2TB Crucial MX500 SATA SSD · PSU: Corsair White RM850x 850W 80+ Gold · Case: Corsair 4000D Airflow · Monitor: MSI Optix MAG342CQR 34” UWQHD 3440x1440 144Hz · Keyboard: Corsair K100 RGB Optical-Mechanical Gaming Keyboard (OPX Switch) · Mouse: Corsair Ironclaw RGB Wireless Gaming Mouse