Battlefield 4 (PC) 25$ or less on ebay [Anywhere in the goddamn world as long as you have paypal]

hawaiims

Many legitimate worldwide battlefield 4 download codes on ebay at the moment. Many of them will just email the code to you that they scratch off of the back of AMD card promos (AMD APUs and GPUs used to come with BF4). You do not need an AMD CPU or GPU to run the game with the code, this is just like buying bf4 at gamestop or directly from origin except it's cheaper.

I'll keep a couple links up, but they may disappear quickly:

22.99$ (code by email so this is worldwide)

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Full-Game-Battlefield-4-Game-Card-Origin-Digital-Download-/121306186441?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item1c3e6982c9

24.50$ (code by email so this is worldwide)

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Battlefield-4-PC-Full-AMD-Game-Card-w-Redemption-Keys-/281294138707?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item417e6fed53

22.99$ (code by email so this is worldwide)

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Battlefield-4-Game-Card-Origin-Digital-Download-Full-Game-Free-Shipping-/121306187412?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item1c3e698694

23.00$ (code by email so this is worldwide)

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Battlefield-4-PC-2013-AMD-Origin-Digital-Download-/131139648409?pt=US_Coupons&hash=item1e88883b99

Make sure you buy from sellers that will email the codes to you so that you don't have to wait for the mailman, pail for the mailman (which might be expensive if you live halfway across the world) or most importantly so that your code doesn't arrive too late by a time that the code is already expired (see below)

ALL THESE CODES FROM ANY OF THE SELLERS MUST BE REDEEMED NO LATER THAN THE LAST DAY OF THE MONTH OF MARCH! The game doesn't have an expiration date but the codes do.

"Common sense is not so common." -Voltaire

If you want to be safe you could always buy the games for around the same price on Kinguin

If you want to be safe you could always buy the games for around the same price on Kinguin

Or G2A, G2Play, CJS, ...

Or G2A, G2Play, CJS, ...

Regarding sites owned by "7 Entertainment" (Kinguin, G2A, Fast2Play, and other sites of the like), I would recommend you read this article at Game Informer: http://www.gameinformer.com/b/news/archive/2014/03/28/retailer-scam-resells-humble-bundle-games-reaps-profit.aspx

Basically, they are bastards. They buy keys for indie games from Humble Bundle for the $1 minimum, and then re-sell them for a profit (this was confirmed by some of the actual developers of the games themselves). I know it sounds self-righteous, but I wouldn't buy anything from a company that does shady business like that & piggy-backs off of other people's hard work for a few dollars profit.

Regarding sites owned by "7 Entertainment" (Kinguin, G2A, Fast2Play, and other sites of the like), I would recommend you read this article at Game Informer: http://www.gameinformer.com/b/news/archive/2014/03/28/retailer-scam-resells-humble-bundle-games-reaps-profit.aspx

Basically, they are bastards. They buy keys for indie games from Humble Bundle for the $1 minimum, and then re-sell them for a profit (this was confirmed by some of the actual developers of the games themselves). I know it sounds self-righteous, but I wouldn't buy anything from a company that does shady business like that & piggy-backs off of other people's hard work for a few dollars profit.

What is the problem? You get your game and part of the money goes to charity. It's a win-win.

What is the problem? You get your game and part of the money goes to charity. It's a win-win.

Did you read the article?

A very, very, very small amount of money goes to charity (a tiny % of the $1 they paid for the key(s)), which is significantly less than most (but not all) people pay for a Humble Bundle. It's effectively taking money away from the charity. Also, it's against Steam's TOS to sell Steam gifts (which they have to sell Steam gift versions of some of the "AAA" games) which could result in your Steam account being banned.

Plus buying those re-sold keys doesn't support the developers of the game, either. That article @ Game informer goes pretty in-depth.

Did you read the article?

A very, very, very small amount of money goes to charity (a tiny % of the $1 they paid for the key(s)), which is significantly less than most (but not all) people pay for a Humble Bundle. It's effectively taking money away from the charity. Also, it's against Steam's TOS to sell Steam gifts (which they have to sell Steam gift versions of some of the "AAA" games) which could result in your Steam account being banned.

Plus buying those re-sold keys doesn't support the developers of the game, either. That article @ Game informer goes pretty in-depth.

I don't buy games from Kinguin that have already been on a humble bundle, I usually buy them myself from humblebundle or other indie game bundle websites, I buy mostly triple A titles because I refuse to pay ridiculous amounts like $90 for a game. 

still not worth it

il lwait until 25$ with premium

If your grave doesn't say "rest in peace" on it You are automatically drafted into the skeleton war.

still not worth it

il lwait until 25$ with premium

Thats exactly what I did with BF3. Everything + some shortcut weapon kits for $19.99. Plus when that deal comes around, the game is going to be polished. I can wait. 

AMD FX-8350 @ 4.7Ghz when gaming | MSI 990FXA-GD80 v2 | Swiftech H220 | Sapphire Radeon HD 7950  +  XFX Radeon 7950 | 8 Gigs of Crucial Ballistix Tracers | 140 GB Raptor X | 1 TB WD Blue | 250 GB Samsung Pro SSD | 120 GB Samsung SSD | 750 Watt Antec HCG PSU | Corsair C70 Mil Green

its still not werf

CPU: i7 4770k@4.3Ghz GPU: GTX 780ti Motherboard: ROG maximus vi formula PSU: Evga supernova 1000w Platinum

Case: NZXT Switch 810 Memory: g.skill ripjaws X Cooler: Corsair h100i(getting custom loop when i get money next) Storage: Samsung 840 evo 250gb Keyboard: Corsair K95 Mouse: SteelSeries Rival

dont have paypal
fml

Real programmers don't document, if it was hard to write, it should be hard to understand.
I've learned that something constructive comes from every defeat.

I've kind of been boycotting BF4 lately.  I stopped playing after the last patch, and hopped on last night just to see if I could handle it again.

Sure enough, within 30 minutes the game crashed.

CPU: Intel Core i5 4670K @ 4.4 GHz Motherboard: MSI Z87 G43 RAM: 8GB Corsair Vengeance 1600MHz GPU: EVGA GeForce GTX 980 Superclocked Case: Bitfenix Ronin

Storage: 120 GB Samsung 840 series SSD, WD Green 2TB PSU: XFX core edition 650W Display(s): ASUS VE228H 21.5IN 1080P Cooling: CM Hyper 212+

Keyboard: Microsoft P.O.S Mouse: Corsair Raptor M40 Sound: Sennheiser PC 330 Headset

I've kind of been boycotting BF4 lately.  I stopped playing after the last patch, and hopped on last night just to see if I could handle it again.

Sure enough, within 30 minutes the game crashed.

I don't understand all the problems that some people claim to be having. Me along with all my friends that happen to play bf4 on pc never had any crashing problems at all. The only occasional problem was a server crashing but that was maybe 1 in 100 games that would crash. 

I think you should try repairing your bf4 install (right click the bf4 icon in origin and click repair). If that still doesn't work, uninstall and redownload from scratch. Honestly the problems I had with bf3 not working were much worse than bf4. 

"Common sense is not so common." -Voltaire