Help for case fans configuration

Kaerthis

Hi everyone !

I built myself a new PC recently with a Thermaltake S300 case and I would like to order additional case fans.

Ideally I would buy three 140mm Be quiet! Silent wings 3 (high speed)  and use them as front intake, but this case has a big hole without any filter on the bottom of the front panel and I'm a bit afraid this would turn my computer into a vacuum cleaner and collect a lot of dust... 

s300_1_1.jpg.0f43818b27362f9ca4b070980f07f4ac.jpg

So my question is :  Could I use the open area on the side panel (which has a magnetic filter) as an intake instead of putting fans on the front and would this create an appropriate airflow for my configuration ?The side panel only has holes for 120mm fans so I prefer to ask before buying smaller fans... 😄 Or maybe I should just buy some filter mesh for the front panel ?

Thank's for your answers !

To help visualising the problem here is a schema of the two solutions and my pc configuration:

CPU: Ryzen 5 5600x

CPU Cooler: Be quiet! Dark rock slim

GPU: RTX 3070 (When I will be able to order one somewhere... I use an old 1050ti temporarily so there is no heat issue for the moment but I prefer to have decent cooling in prevision of the new graphic card)

RAM: 2x 16Go Corsair vengeance pro 3600Mhz
Storage: 1x m.2 ssd + 2x sata ssd
Output fan: 120mm stock fan from thermaltake 

s300_3_opt1.jpg.4d7d6ce5862ff9a6cf7ef0bcb093938a.jpgs300_3.jpg.2a9e86e47093e869631cfe4d882d459e.jpg

For the optimal config in my opinion I would get some 140mm air filters I think Silverstone makes them and use the fans in the front and I would also recommend getting at least another fan for in the top of the case