Best Laptop for under 1800

So I’ve been wanting to buy a gaming laptop. I want to have at least 8 cores and have a 30 series graphics card in it and I also want the screen to have a high refresh rate and I’m ok with 1080p but 1440p would be appreciated. I also don’t want it to be to thick, I feel like .80 inches is my max. What gaming laptop would you recommend I’m having trouble on choosing one. It would really help if someone could tell me what a good one is. Right now I’m looking at the Zephyrus G15 with the 3070 and 165hz 1440p screen. 

10 minutes ago, TRL T1tan said:

So I’ve been wanting to buy a gaming laptop. I want to have at least 8 cores and have a 30 series graphics card in it and I also want the screen to have a high refresh rate and I’m ok with 1080p but 1440p would be appreciated. I also don’t want it to be to thick, I feel like .80 inches is my max. What gaming laptop would you recommend I’m having trouble on choosing one. It would really help if someone could tell me what a good one is. Right now I’m looking at the Zephyrus G15 with the 3070 and 165hz 1440p screen. 

G15 is amongst the only option then. Do just take the 1080p screen better battery life and you cannot see the difference between 1440 and 1080