Best DOCP profile for CPU AMD ryzen 5 2600x - Motherboard A320MA.M2 - Memory 8GB DDR4 2400MHz

So, my PC started stuttering a while back, when there was an automatic Windows update. Looks like the the CPU starts using only one or two of it's cores, never peaking, but it's definitely not close to usage of the other cores. It is not a problem on certain games or programs, because it happens to many different applications.

This problem has happened before, but not as intense as it is happening now, and it kind of solved itself with time. The worst part about it now is that it is completely unstable and happens out of nowhere. It can happen after half an hour of studying in the PC or after half a day of playing.

I tried a lot of different stuff to try and solve it (including uninstalling the Windows updates). Optimizing the BIOS configuration is my last hope. I know it might not even possible with this hardware, especially the memory, but maybe someone had this same issue

Edit: The inconsistency attacks again. Half an hour in a meeting, it started stuttering. This is what happens. It stopped after a few minutes, and the third image is the normal CPU usage AFTER it started functioning badly.

Sem título.png

Sem título1.png

Sem título2.png

Edited by AndreCV
Adding more information