Very sketchy fan/aio placement on an i3-9100f

Hibyemy

Aio at worst possible place possible cold plate on top of 360 with inlet and outlet on the very top can't fit a 240mm cause gpu too long 3 of the fans aren't even mounted properly and also cpu is an i3-9100f is there a way that I can configure it so that it doesn't kill my aio or me having to get a new gpu/case, oh and I had to flip the fans to pull config cause airflow and tape the sides so it's air rightIMG_20210412_012329.thumb.jpg.efd7d077d1799cf4f4a27106a31b49b0.jpg

Why do you have a 360mm aio on an i3 9100f in the first place. Absolutely not needed. Swap it with an air cooler.

Community Standards | Fan Control Software

Please make sure to Quote me or @ me to see your reply!

Just because I am a Moderator does not mean I am always right. Please fact check me and verify my answer. 

"Black Out"

Ryzen 9 5900x | Full Custom Water Loop | Asus Crosshair VIII Hero (Wi-Fi) | RTX 3090 Founders | Ballistix 32gb 16-18-18-36 3600mhz 

1tb Samsung 970 Evo | 2x 2tb Crucial MX500 SSD | Fractal Design Meshify S2 | Corsair HX1200 PSU

Dedicated Streaming Rig

Ryzen 7 3700x | Asus B450-F Strix | 16gb Gskill Flare X 3200mhz | Corsair RM550x PSU | Asus Strix GTX1070 | 250gb 860 Evo m.2

Phanteks P300A |  Elgato HD60 Pro | Avermedia Live Gamer Duo | Avermedia 4k GC573 Capture Card

1 minute ago, Skiiwee29 said:

Why do you have a 360mm aio on an i3 9100f in the first place. Absolutely not needed. Swap it with an air cooler.

Because it was cheap asf like I paid 63$ plus tax new and "future proofing"

1 minute ago, Hibyemy said:

an AIO has a considerably shorter lifespan than an air cooler.

2 minutes ago, Hibyemy said:

well you have no options in your chosen case to fix the orientation or installation of your 360mm AIO. So your only options are to get a different case that supports proper top mounting, or swap it to an Air cooler. 

Just because I am a Moderator does not mean I am always right. Please fact check me and verify my answer. 

"Black Out"

Ryzen 9 5900x | Full Custom Water Loop | Asus Crosshair VIII Hero (Wi-Fi) | RTX 3090 Founders | Ballistix 32gb 16-18-18-36 3600mhz 

1tb Samsung 970 Evo | 2x 2tb Crucial MX500 SSD | Fractal Design Meshify S2 | Corsair HX1200 PSU

Dedicated Streaming Rig

Ryzen 7 3700x | Asus B450-F Strix | 16gb Gskill Flare X 3200mhz | Corsair RM550x PSU | Asus Strix GTX1070 | 250gb 860 Evo m.2

Phanteks P300A |  Elgato HD60 Pro | Avermedia Live Gamer Duo | Avermedia 4k GC573 Capture Card

1 minute ago, emosun said:

an AIO has a considerably shorter lifespan than an air cooler.

That's fine I have a bunch of stock/aliexpress air cooler if it breaks anyways 

well you have no options in your chosen case to fix the orientation or installation of your 360mm AIO. So your only options are to get a different case that supports proper top mounting, or swap it to an Air cooler. 

I found the solution just lay it flat then the highest point would be the tube but rip convection cooling

1 minute ago, Hibyemy said:

I found the solution just lay it flat then the highest point would be the tube but rip convection cooling

I suppose you could always just invert the case yes. 

"Black Out"

Dedicated Streaming Rig

I suppose you could always just invert the case yes. 

Side vents gets blocked tho so idk 

This is a great example of all show no go build. I personally would not use my AIO like that, ever. Even placing mine next to pump albeit mounted outside the case would increase pump noise significantly, I cannot imagine how bad yours will sound in a month or two.

mY sYsTeM iS Not pErfoRmInG aS gOOd As I sAW oN yOuTuBe. WhA t IS a GoOd FaN CuRVe??!!? wHat aRe tEh GoOd OvERclok SeTTinGS FoR My CaRd??  HoW CaN I foRcE my GpU to uSe 1o0%? BuT WiLL i HaVE Bo0tllEnEcKs? RyZEN dOeS NoT peRfORm BetTer wItH HiGhER sPEED RaM!!dId i WiN teH SiLiCON LotTerrYyOu ShoUlD dEsHrOuD uR GPUmy SYstEm iS UNDerPerforMiNg iN WarzONEcan mY Pc Run WiNdOwS 11 ?woUld BaKInG MY GRaPHics card fIX it? MultimETeR TeSTiNG!! aMd'S GpU DrIvErS aRe as goOD aS NviDia's YOU SHoUlD oVERCloCk yOUR ramS To 5000C18

1 minute ago, Levent said:

This is a great example of all show no go build. I personally would not use my AIO like that, ever. Even placing mine next to pump albeit mounted outside the case would increase pump noise significantly, I cannot imagine how bad yours will sound in a month or two.

u haven't seen my build 3 months ago it had no case open air sketchy asf cooling like i stole fans from psus i do understand u can't place aio like that but hey i didn't design this case 

Just now, Hibyemy said:

u haven't seen my build 3 months ago it had no case open air sketchy asf cooling like i stole fans from psus i do understand u can't place aio like that but hey i didn't design this case 

Yeah but you bought it or chose to use it. Anyways, your money, your choices.

mY sYsTeM iS Not pErfoRmInG aS gOOd As I sAW oN yOuTuBe. WhA t IS a GoOd FaN CuRVe??!!? wHat aRe tEh GoOd OvERclok SeTTinGS FoR My CaRd??  HoW CaN I foRcE my GpU to uSe 1o0%? BuT WiLL i HaVE Bo0tllEnEcKs? RyZEN dOeS NoT peRfORm BetTer wItH HiGhER sPEED RaM!!dId i WiN teH SiLiCON LotTerrYyOu ShoUlD dEsHrOuD uR GPUmy SYstEm iS UNDerPerforMiNg iN WarzONEcan mY Pc Run WiNdOwS 11 ?woUld BaKInG MY GRaPHics card fIX it? MultimETeR TeSTiNG!! aMd'S GpU DrIvErS aRe as goOD aS NviDia's YOU SHoUlD oVERCloCk yOUR ramS To 5000C18

Just now, Levent said:

Yeah but you bought it or chose to use it. Anyways, your money, your choices.

it was too cheap i can't resist the impluse buy pray to god the it doesn't evaporate too much and hope there's not alot of air bubble and rip pump cause all the air gonna get trapped

6 minutes ago, Levent said:

straight fax

hi, im renata bliss and am ur freestyle dance teacher

IMG_20210412_021005.thumb.jpg.de31cd8624c307dc9932129804bac0d1.jpg

6 hours ago, Levent said:

This should solve it 

putting it on the side with 2x4s on the bottom 

6 hours ago, Levent said:

also those are 2800 rpm fans i rather not have to listen to them outside of the case 

-> Moved to Cooling

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

6 hours ago, Heliian said:

Xqc would approve. 

Mhm