Can anyone recommend a solid USB PCIe Expansion Card?

AtlasGaming

I've been looking on Amazon for a usb card but they've all got their share of bad reviews saying they're poor quality, break within a week, or within a year. I just don't know what to get.

My Rig:

Win10 OS | Intel i7 6700k CPU | EVGA GeForce 970 4gb GPU | Kingston HyperX FURY Black 16gb 2133MHz DDR4 RAM | Asus Maximus VIII Hero Motherboard | Corsair RM650 PSU | Cooler Master Hyper TX3 CPU Cooler | Samsung 850 EVO 500gb SSD | Seagate 4tb HDD

Is there a special reason that you need one? A single controller can address up to 127 devices so unless all of your onboard ones are dead or you're doing some sort of virtualization...

I just need more USB slots..

1 minute ago, Windows7ge said:

Is there a special reason that you need one? A single controller can address up to 127 devices so unless all of your onboard ones are dead or you're doing some sort of virtualization...

My Rig:

Win10 OS | Intel i7 6700k CPU | EVGA GeForce 970 4gb GPU | Kingston HyperX FURY Black 16gb 2133MHz DDR4 RAM | Asus Maximus VIII Hero Motherboard | Corsair RM650 PSU | Cooler Master Hyper TX3 CPU Cooler | Samsung 850 EVO 500gb SSD | Seagate 4tb HDD

1 minute ago, AtlasGaming said:

I just need more USB slots..

Do you need more bandwidth or just more ports? If the latter buy a USB hub and connect it to one of your motherboards USB ports. It's an easier option. 

Just now, Windows7ge said:

Do you need more bandwidth or just more ports? If the latter buy a USB hub and connect it to one of your motherboards USB ports. It's an easier option. 

Yeah its just an uglier option, but it's around 1/3 the price so I may do it

My Rig:

1 minute ago, AtlasGaming said:

Yeah its just an uglier option, but it's around 1/3 the price so I may do it

You can get creative with it. Some hubs really don't look that bad and can be stuck to things with tape or clips.