Need help finding parts for a fully custom loop in a 4u rackmount case

So as the title says, I'm trying to find parts for a custom water loop. But I have some fairly specific requirements as it's a rackmount case and it isn't possible to simply use an AIO.

So I want to cool my CPU (Ryzen 9 3900X) and GPU (Zotac RTX 2080ti Gaming) on the same loop. I don't have any issues with GPU cooling, but running a Noctua NH-D9L on a 3900X doesn't lead to the most happy temps under load.

The radiators I plan to use:

1x Alphacool NexXxoS XT45 Full Copper Dual Radiator (see here)

3x Alphacool NexXxoS XT45 Full Copper 120mm Radiator (see here)

I chose these radiators as I need to have 3 sperate 120mm radiators (thanks to a central fan panel in the case with about a 2cm gap between each fan, so triple rad is a no go) and a dual 80mm radiator at the rear of the case, and I figured that high quality pure copper radiators would be a good idea, and I'm not looking to save money on this, I want to do it properly and I want a really high quality loop that will last a long time.

However, There are a lot of things I don't know too much about. So I need some help finding a CPU block, GPU block, tubes, pump, and fittings. I am sort of hoping to get everything from Alphacool as I understand that they make really high quality parts and it would just be simpler to be able to get everything from one place.

I'll add some photos below showing the layout of the case and why I need this weird combination of radiators, along with what I think would be the ideal flow path for this weird loop.

Thanks for reading, and thanks for any help you can provide 🙂

Forgot to label it, but in the photo, left is the front of the case. so Air flow moves left to right, and the blue squares are the fans, yes I plan to run Push/Pull on every radiator because noise is no issue for me, I just want the best thermals possible

Computer Flow Diagram.jpg