+- Generic Memory (/ram)
+- AMD Radeon RX 6800 (/atigpu/0)
+- Samsung SSD 840 Series (/hdd/0)
+- SAMSUNG HD103SI (/hdd/1)
+- Samsung SSD 860 EVO 1TB (/hdd/2)
Gigabyte Aorus P750W PSU 
Running on Windows 10 Pro 20H2

All drivers and firmware fully updated.

So i just got into VR with the quest 2. Love the thing and stand alone works like a charm.

While connecting the thing to my pc, the issues start. I got a usb C cable, plugged it in and...

It will work fine when not doing anything demanding. I can play around in Steam VR home, i can see my desktop no worries. I plug in my racing wheel load op project cars 1 in Vr and it will work for a little bit, but after a while it just freezes completely. When this happens in most cases the GPU fan is spinning on max, the headset still is passing on sound and image, but i can't control anything and my regular screen is black, showing nu input. Turning off the headset doesn't solve this. I have to hard reset the pc, after which everything works like a charm.

Got myself virtual desktop on the oculus store, to try it out that way, same issue.

To check if my GPU is having weird issues i ran Heaven bench for 15 minutes and it works like a charm. Edge temps are around 62 Celcius and junction is mostly  in the low 70's maxing out at 74.

Does anyone have a clue what's causing this? Or any potential troubleshooting steps?

Thank Remco

Capture.PNG