Change Fans on a Prebuild

full bridge rectifier

I have got a new Predator Orion 3000 with an rtx 3070 in it, and i just want to change the chassis fans ?

Do prioritary fans exist? like with PSUs 

I couldnt really detect if the cable, that connects the fans to the motherboard is standard or not.
So, before i demount everything, i want to ask, if prioritary fans on pre-builds even exist 
Thanks in advance

You are looking for the word proprietary and yes they do exist but just go inside the case and look for the connector on the fans and see if it's the standard 3 or 4 pins. Why do you want to change the fans on it?

They are simply too loud, and as I like noctua anyway, I want to replace them with some more powerfull ones, if that is possible 

1 minute ago, full bridge rectifier said:

oh and also these fans light up in rgb, so that could be  problematic

Yeah so again look at the motherboard and see if you can find any 3/4pin fan connectors. These fans really should not be loud. If they are loud during gaming that is normal as you will be hearing the gpu too and such. Skip noctua just get some arctic p series fans. Same performance and silence but you get 5 for the price of one regular noctua.

Also quote people so they see your replies.

1 minute ago, jaslion said:

Yeah so again look at the motherboard and see if you can find any 3/4pin fan connectors. These fans really should not be loud. If they are loud during gaming that is normal as you will be hearing the gpu too and such. Skip noctua just get some arctic p series fans. Same performance and silence but you get 5 for the price of one regular noctua.

Also quote people so they see your replies.

Oh okay I will do that from now on 
And also I think thats pretty much the answer to my concern. I am going to check that tomorrow and will let you know about the results 
Thx