Hey I am just not sure about this PC List any help appreciated.

Jfuzy

Budget (including currency):  $3400 AUD

Games, programs or workloads that it will be used for:  Any game will be playing cyberpunk and streaming/ recording videos maybe some light video editing.

Other details (existing parts lists, whether any peripherals are needed, what you're upgrading from, when you're going to buy, what resolution and refresh rate you want to play at, etc):  I have a list:  https://au.pcpartpicker.com/list/fsqpYg

Thanks in advance 

P.S. Also i need headset, mic. and 2 monitors would be great. I also need a windows key.

Thanks again

Edited by Jfuzy
Forgot to add something

I personally wouldn't get a 27" 1080p monitor. That's also an outrageous price for a monitor arm.

I'd aim for CL16 RAM in the highest speed you can afford, and is the CPU there only because that's what's available? Check out the Intel 11400.

Same with the GPU, is that just what's available?

CPU: Ryzen 9 5900 Cooler: EVGA CLC280 Motherboard: Gigabyte B550i Pro AX RAM: Kingston Hyper X 32GB 3200mhz

Storage: WD 750 SE 500GB, WD 730 SE 1TB GPU: EVGA RTX 3070 Ti PSU: Corsair SF750 Case: Streacom DA2

Monitor: LG 27GL83B Mouse: Razer Basilisk V2 Keyboard: G.Skill KM780 Cherry MX Red Speakers: Mackie CR5BT

MiniPC - Sold for $100 Profit

Spoiler

CPU: Intel i3 4160 Cooler: Integrated Motherboard: Integrated

RAM: G.Skill RipJaws 16GB DDR3 Storage: Transcend MSA370 128GB GPU: Intel 4400 Graphics

PSU: Integrated Case: Shuttle XPC Slim

Monitor: LG 29WK500 Mouse: G.Skill MX780 Keyboard: G.Skill KM780 Cherry MX Red

Budget Rig 1 - Sold For $750 Profit

Spoiler

CPU: Intel i5 7600k Cooler: CryOrig H7 Motherboard: MSI Z270 M5

RAM: Crucial LPX 16GB DDR4 Storage: Intel S3510 800GB GPU: Nvidia GTX 980

PSU: Corsair CX650M Case: EVGA DG73

OG Gaming Rig - Gone

Spoiler

CPU: Intel i5 4690k Cooler: Corsair H100i V2 Motherboard: MSI Z97i AC ITX

RAM: Crucial Ballistix 16GB DDR3 Storage: Kingston Fury 240GB GPU: Asus Strix GTX 970

PSU: Thermaltake TR2 Case: Phanteks Enthoo Evolv ITX

Monitor: Dell P2214H x2 Mouse: Logitech MX Master Keyboard: G.Skill KM780 Cherry MX Red

2 minutes ago, dizmo said:

I personally wouldn't get a 27" 1080p monitor. That's also an outrageous price for a monitor arm.

I'd aim for CL16 RAM in the highest speed you can afford, and is the CPU there only because that's what's available? Check out the Intel 11400.

Same with the GPU, is that just what's available?

Could you put together a list for me?

Ok so I would say that save some money on the motherboard ,  if your planning on streaming get one 1080p monitor with 75 Hz, and a 1440p with 144/165Hz that would be more useful. If you can leave some aesthetics the go for some non rgb or check adata's rgb memory. Also if you can go for a 500Gb nvme M.2 and a 1tb sata drive. Get a case with a little better airflow. And if you can wait for some new stock of GPU.

23 minutes ago, Jfuzy said:

Games, programs or workloads that it will be used for:  Any game will be playing cyberpunk and streaming/ recording videos maybe some light video editing.

Other details (existing parts lists, whether any peripherals are needed, what you're upgrading from, when you're going to buy, what resolution and refresh rate you want to play at, etc):  I have a list:  https://au.pcpartpicker.com/list/fsqpYg

Thanks in advance 

P.S. Also i need headset, mic. and 2 monitors would be great. I also need a windows key.

Thanks again

Seems to be pretty good there are some better prices for rgb ram that you can safely over lock if your comfortable with that. You also are paying wayyyyyy to much for windows pretty easy to get it free at this point just don’t download weird stuff. Monitors might not be your best bet I would go with a 21-24 inch monitor in my opinion you kinda have to turn your head for that big of a monitor while gaming and it can be a pain I would also try your best to find a 3060 instead of that 2070 if you try hard enough you can snag one on best buy i was able to but that’s more luck at this point lmao. 

Ok thanks I don't really want to wait for a new GPU. I was wondering could you put a list together for me?

Just now, Sambo2132 said:

Seems to be pretty good there are some better prices for rgb ram that you can safely over lock if your comfortable with that. You also are paying wayyyyyy to much for windows pretty easy to get it free at this point just don’t download weird stuff. Monitors might not be your best bet I would go with a 21-24 inch monitor in my opinion you kinda have to turn your head for that big of a monitor while gaming and it can be a pain I would also try your best to find a 3060 instead of that 2070 if you try hard enough you can snag one on best buy i was able to but that’s more luck at this point lmao. 

Ok thanks I am just going to get it soon so i don't think i will be able to get a 3060. I have been keeping an eye out. any other suggestion?

Look for the corsair hs70 headset pretty decent headset for the price also get the glorious model 0 mouse it’s really nice and not to bad of a price. Find a cheap tv mount on amazon for your monitors for like a 32 inch tv and put it on your wall that’s what i did it’s not made for vesa mount but the holes line up 99% of the time cheaper mobo as well go for an asus rog strix b450 i think it is it might be x570 but it’s under 200 and a really nice board with a user friendly interface

1 minute ago, Sambo2132 said:

Look for the corsair hs70 headset pretty decent headset for the price also get the glorious model 0 mouse it’s really nice and not to bad of a price. Find a cheap tv mount on amazon for your monitors for like a 32 inch tv and put it on your wall that’s what i did it’s not made for vesa mount but the holes line up 99% of the time cheaper mobo as well go for an asus rog strix b450 i think it is it might be x570 but it’s under 200 and a really nice board with a user friendly interface

Ok thanks

2 minutes ago, Jfuzy said:

Ok thanks I am just going to get it soon so i don't think i will be able to get a 3060. I have been keeping an eye out. any other suggestion?

Follow a couple pages on twitter that post gpu news your gonna end up regretting paying that much for the 2070 when you can get a 3080 for that price just wait for when they go in stock and spam refresh they usually restock on a couple different websites like 2-3 times a day only took me like a day or two of just refreshing constantly to be able to get one but that was pure luck but your better off trying than wasting that money on lower performance

6 minutes ago, Jfuzy said:

Since you're an aussie, here's a link to a discord invite that alert people of stock of the 3000 series gpu. https://discord.gg/ar4vBdaR

Proud owner of a custom water cooled Ryzen 1400. 5800x  

Just now, Jfuzy said:

Could you put together a list for me?

I don't really feel like diving into it, but you can check out the Hardware Unboxed reviews of Intel B and H series motherboards, pick from that list, and go with the 11400 and have a pretty solid system. I'd seriously look at a cheaper monitor arm. I got mine for $40 CAD.

The 11400 is cheaper and faster.

CPU: Ryzen 9 5900 Cooler: EVGA CLC280 Motherboard: Gigabyte B550i Pro AX RAM: Kingston Hyper X 32GB 3200mhz

Storage: WD 750 SE 500GB, WD 730 SE 1TB GPU: EVGA RTX 3070 Ti PSU: Corsair SF750 Case: Streacom DA2

Monitor: LG 27GL83B Mouse: Razer Basilisk V2 Keyboard: G.Skill KM780 Cherry MX Red Speakers: Mackie CR5BT

Spoiler

RAM: G.Skill RipJaws 16GB DDR3 Storage: Transcend MSA370 128GB GPU: Intel 4400 Graphics

Spoiler

OG Gaming Rig - Gone

Spoiler

RAM: Crucial Ballistix 16GB DDR3 Storage: Kingston Fury 240GB GPU: Asus Strix GTX 970

Monitor: Dell P2214H x2 Mouse: Logitech MX Master Keyboard: G.Skill KM780 Cherry MX Red

Just now, dizmo said:

I don't really feel like diving into it, but you can check out the Hardware Unboxed reviews of Intel B and H series motherboards, pick from that list, and go with the 11400 and have a pretty solid system. I'd seriously look at a cheaper monitor arm. I got mine for $40 CAD.

maybe out of the box but to me a cpu i can overclock to hell and back is better cause you can get that performance out of it maybe not to a beginner who isn’t to good at overclocking and i still don’t really know what i’m doing but i pushed my 2600 from 3.4 to 4.2 stable and that’s with good temps and a decently low voltage that’s not the only thing that affects performance but i run most of my games at high settings and even with a 2600 i don’t go much past 80-90% usuage at 35-40 degrees

For pc cabinet you can go with deepcool or nzxt cases they are also good

but in those you will have to add fans for better airflow.

Rest of the parts are good.

maybe out of the box but to me a cpu i can overclock to hell and back is better cause you can get that performance out of it maybe not to a beginner who isn’t to good at overclocking and i still don’t really know what i’m doing but i pushed my 2600 from 3.4 to 4.2 stable and that’s with good temps and a decently low voltage that’s not the only thing that affects performance but i run most of my games at high settings and even with a 2600 i don’t go much past 80-90% usuage at 35-40 degrees

Even overclocked it might not catch up. The 11400 is a pretty quick chip...plus, it's cheaper. There's really little reason not to get it.

Spoiler

Spoiler

OG Gaming Rig - Gone

Spoiler

45 minutes ago, dizmo said:

I looked the parts list is the same. Is it meant to be?

3 hours ago, Jfuzy said:

Thanks in advance 

Thanks again

I agree with what other people here said.

But I have a question,what's stopping.you from getting a windows key from eBay or somewhere else for much cheaper?

1 hour ago, Cheburek said:

I agree with what other people here said.

But I have a question,what's stopping.you from getting a windows key from eBay or somewhere else for much cheaper?

No idea

8 hours ago, Jfuzy said:

I looked the parts list is the same. Is it meant to be?

I'm not sure what you mean.

Spoiler

Spoiler

OG Gaming Rig - Gone

Spoiler

10 hours ago, Sambo2132 said:

Overclocked Zen 2 doesn't give a big performance uplift.

geometry is hard
b550 > x570

8 hours ago, dizmo said:

I'm not sure what you mean.

The only thing you changed on the parts list was the ram

4 hours ago, Jfuzy said:

The only thing you changed on the parts list was the ram

I didn't change any parts lists. I quoted someone else.

Spoiler

Spoiler

OG Gaming Rig - Gone

Spoiler

3 hours ago, dizmo said:

I didn't change any parts lists. I quoted someone else.

oh sorry