Binary ascii

Enderg312

What would a Binary ascii table look like, I keep searching it up but I get mixed results? 

Not sure what you mean?

Binary of an ascii value  will just be the binary equivalent of whatever number represents the ascii value

eg:

S = ascii 83 = 01010011

Community Standards || Tech News Posting Guidelines

---======================================================================---

CPU: R5 3600 || GPU: RTX 3070|| Memory: 32GB @ 3200 || Cooler: Scythe Big Shuriken || PSU: 650W EVGA GM || Case: NR200P

Opps nevermind I went back and relooked at it one has a 0 in the beginning making it 8 digits  and the other didn't have a zero making it 7 digits, my bad.

Oh I have an interesting fact on this topic! ASCII is actually a 7-bit character encoding! It comes from a time where not everything was split into 8 bit bytes. The character set that is most often used when people refer to ASCII encoding, is ANSI encoding! The lowest 7 bits for ANSI are exactly the same as for ASCII, but it also supports some more characters based on the language variant that is being used ^.^

These tables also usually don't use binary, but octal or hexadecimal notation. It allows to represent 3 or 4 bits in a single character. These days octal is not really used that much anymore compared to the far more popular hexadecimal.