I am in Canada and I'm trying to get an RTX 3080, does anyone know a way to do so

temp1212

I am in Canada and I'm trying to get an RTX 3080, does anyone know a way to do so, whenever the graphics cards restock, they sell out within one minute, and I want to get it for msrp

Verified gamer program is your best bet. You have to watch LTT videos as soon as they come out and somewhere in the middle of the vid linus reveals the url to go to. You then have to enter a quiz and answer 13/15 questions correct about gaming. Then you get a random 30 series card at msrp. Its probably the only way to get a desktop 3080 at msrp.

Also he is planning an event to sell 30 series cards below msrp if you are good at gaming.

13 minutes ago, Hyrogenes said:

Also he is planning an event to sell 30 series cards below msrp if you are good at gaming.

is this for every video

2 minutes ago, temp1212 said:

is this for every video

Nope. Only a few and we dont know when the next one will be. This is all a method to prevent bots

1 minute ago, Hyrogenes said:

Nope. Only a few and we dont know when the next one will be. This is all a method to prevent bots

doesn't any one use a bot to sell the gpus for the same price, like anti scalpers bot

Just now, temp1212 said:

doesn't any one use a bot to sell the gpus for the same price, like anti scalpers bot

Wdym by using a bot to sell a gpu? 

so isn't there anyone who uses a bot to beat other bots who are being used by scalpers.
just to beat the scalpers' bots and than sell them for regular prices for real people

25 minutes ago, Hyrogenes said:

Wdym by using a bot to sell a gpu?