AIO cooler newbie/first timer looking for tips

Hello, I bought a AIO cooler for the first time, and may I ask for some tips of installing it, tips that may be helpful for a first timer, and tips of maintaining and putting water in?

Really really thanks to anyone who may give a bit of advice, would really appreciate it 😄

btw, it's ARGB, and $40 from my local PC shop (Philippines)

You mentioned tips for putting water in it, does it not come prefilled??  But anyway, its not much different or harder mounting it than a normal air cooler but you do need to decide if you want to put it in the front or top of the case and make sure there is room for it.  Also if you should mount the inlet and outlet on the radiator side higher than the pump/cpu block is mounted.

6 minutes ago, Real Knots said:

You mentioned tips for putting water in it, does it not come prefilled??  But anyway, its not much different or harder mounting it than a normal air cooler but you do need to decide if you want to put it in the front or top of the case and make sure there is room for it.  Also if you should mount the inlet and outlet on the radiator side higher than the pump/cpu block is mounted.

Ah thank you, I haven't even opened the box yet because I'm too scared hahaha, really appreciate it

also, should I mount it intake or exhaust?

Edited by randomQiroko
additional question