Just want to make sure it all right.

I just wanted to make sure all of these parts would work together and
be an effective water cooling loop. I'm going to be putting a lot of
money into this and don't want to have to return a whole bunch of
things. The SLI fitting is for when at some point I get 2 GTX Titans
for the loop as well. I was trying to just post this on the NCIX
Forums, they they seems to be down, or acting wierd anyway. I could
start a post, but I could not actually post it.

I had the SKU numbers ready:

Not sure if that will help anyone.

Anyway, this is what I have set up to buy:
Swiftech MCP655 Pump

Swiftech MCR420-XP Rad

XSPC RX360 Rad

Swiftech MCRES-MICRO-R2 Res

Swiftech 1/2IN X 3/4IN LOK-SEAL™ Compression Fitting

Swiftech APOGEE HD CPU Block (Also wondering if those compression fittings will work in this)

PrimoChill ALRT 3/8ID 5/8OD Tubing

Feser One Fluid. (UV Green)

Specs: Corsair 900D Chassis, Asus Sabertooth X99, Intel i7 5820k @ 4.2ghz, 32GB Corsair Vengeance 2400Mhz DDR4, MSI RTX 2080 Sea Hawk EK-X, Corsair HX1000iW PSU, WD Black SN750 500GB NVME (Boot), WD 1TB NVME (Games), WD Red 4TB HDD (General Storage).

Watercooling: D5 Pump (EK Top), 2X 480MM Swiftech Rads, Apogee HD CPU Block.

Peripherals: Razer Blackwidow Chroma Keyboard, Razer Mamba-T Edition Mouse, Corsair Viod Pro Headset, BenQ XL2420T 120Hz Monitor.

In the order of you component list:

• Good
  • Good
  • Good
  • This is purely  what YOU prefer. Look at some pump+res combos as they look nice and also have a look at cylinder res's
  • What you need to look at is the thread G1/4 is the standard size, make sure all your components have G1/4 threads.
  • (read above point)
  • Your tubing does not fit your compression fittings. ID = Inner Diameter; OD = Outer Diameter. The size of your tubes had to match your fittings. The most common size is [iD 3/8 OD 1/2]. There are a few other common sizes but >imo< that is the best size.
  • Fluid is uni compatible (if that's a word). You will only need to look out if you use mayhems coolants as they have issues.

Read the FAQ and 101 stickies at the top of the forum section for more info about tubing, fittings and more.

Feel free to PM for any water-cooling questions. Check out my profile for more ways to contact me.

Add me to your circles on Google+ here or you can follow me on twitter @deadfire19.

what case is this in?

a single titan cpu/gpu loop can be controlled with a RX360. adding another titan

will need another RX240 to keep some headroom. you'd prolly want a low fin-per-inch

fin array so you can use low speed fans to keep the air noise level pretty quite. high

fpi rads tend to need some 2000rpm+ fans to be efficient, which makes some loud noise.

alphacool, XSPC, HL SR1 have sub-10fpi to use low speed fans with.

the 3/4" comps should be enough clearance for the CPU block, but the 5/8" will clear just fine.

airdeano

Well, thank you for getting back to me in, well 7 minutes. Too bad I posted and went straight to work right away hehe.

Thank you Ghost, I switched to 1/2, 3/4 Tubing. Don't know how I missed that. :wacko:

Airdeano, I'll be using a Corsair 900D, I'll have the 480mm Rad in the basement, and the 360mm will be on the top, thinking I'll grab a 140mm for the rear panel as well.

Specs: Corsair 900D Chassis, Asus Sabertooth X99, Intel i7 5820k @ 4.2ghz, 32GB Corsair Vengeance 2400Mhz DDR4, MSI RTX 2080 Sea Hawk EK-X, Corsair HX1000iW PSU, WD Black SN750 500GB NVME (Boot), WD 1TB NVME (Games), WD Red 4TB HDD (General Storage).

Watercooling: D5 Pump (EK Top), 2X 480MM Swiftech Rads, Apogee HD CPU Block.

Peripherals: Razer Blackwidow Chroma Keyboard, Razer Mamba-T Edition Mouse, Corsair Viod Pro Headset, BenQ XL2420T 120Hz Monitor.

Why don't you just put a 480mm in the top and use the 140mm in the back as a intake to try to get positive pressure.

IMO - don't bother with a single 140 - won't add any real benefit to your cooling, will be more money for the rad, fittings, another leak point and more tubing. The 480 and 360 will be fine...

Forum Links - Community Standards, Privacy Policy, FAQ, Features Suggestions, Bug and Issues.

Folding/Boinc Info - Check out the Folding and Boinc Section, read the Folding Install thread and the Folding FAQ. Info on Boinc is here. Don't forget to join team 223518. Check out other users Folding Rigs for ideas. Don't forget to follow the @LTTCompute for updates and other random posts about the various teams.

Follow me on Twitter for updates @Whaler_99

IMO - don't bother with a single 140 - won't add any real benefit to your cooling, will be more money for the rad, fittings, another leak point and more tubing. The 480 and 360 will be fine...

^^^ - this!

why foul up a tubing route with a non-essential radiator like a single 140 radiator? too many beautiful rigs

look great until the rear exhaust fan/rad combo.. 900D doesn't deserve that with all the easy combinations.

480/360 or 480/240 or 360/360 or 360/240

airdeano