AIO closed loop with detachable tubes exist?

FRD

I was wondering about something. I know AIO coolers exist like the ones from Be Quiet where you can refill the loop through the CPU block, so they are not entirely a closed loop.

Some cases have those kind of rubber holes (don't know the name) where you can put custom water cooling tubes through. My case actually also has this.

So I would like to know, do AIO coolers also exist with detachable or replaceable tubes?

I'm not planning to get into custom water cooling, it seems cool and all, but I don't plan to invest time and money in it.

Main: AMD Ryzen 7 5800X3D, Nvidia GTX 1080 Ti, 16 GB 4400 MHz DDR4 Fedora 38 x86_64

Secondary: AMD Ryzen 5 5600G, 16 GB 2667 MHz DDR4, Fedora 38 x86_64

Server: AMD Athlon PRO 3125GE, 32 GB 2667 MHz DDR4 ECC, TrueNAS Core 13.0-U5.1

Home Laptop: Intel Core i5-L16G7, 8 GB 4267 MHz LPDDR4x, Windows 11 Home 22H2 x86_64

Work Laptop: Intel Core i7-10510U, NVIDIA Quadro P520, 8 GB 2667 MHz DDR4, Windows 10 Pro 22H2 x86_64

Alphacool makes something like that.

I was headed down that path once, but the second you expand an AIO loop, you might as well have just gone full custom.

1 minute ago, Den-Fi said:

Alphacool makes something like that.

I was headed down that path once, but the second you expand an AIO loop, you might as well have just gone full custom.

Good advice. I'd better not start it. Just because my case can only have an AIO outside, I would either have to mod it or go custom loop. I'm just not a fan of water cooling a GPU, I also would be too scared to modify it honestly. lol

5 minutes ago, FRD said:

Good advice. I'd better not start it. Just because my case can only have an AIO outside, I would either have to mod it or go custom loop. I'm just not a fan of water cooling a GPU, I also would be too scared to modify it honestly. lol

Water cooling is fun. Honestly never thought I would get into it.

BUT it is an expensive rabbit hole. So I'd say stay away not for fear of water, but for fear of wallet. 🤣

Just now, Den-Fi said:

Water cooling is fun. Honestly never thought I would get into it.

BUT it is an expensive rabbit hole. So I'd say stay away not for fear of water, but for fear of wallet. 🤣

I'm pretty sure it's fun to mess around with and the result will be amazing. I've seen the prices for every water cooling part and even the custom loop kits and they are pretty hefty.

I'm already happy with my AIO, it was a dream of mine before to have anything water cooled in my PC. I'd rather spend my money on upgrading more, CPU is next on my list.

2 minutes ago, FRD said:

I'm pretty sure it's fun to mess around with and the result will be amazing. I've seen the prices for every water cooling part and even the custom loop kits and they are pretty hefty.

I'm already happy with my AIO, it was a dream of mine before to have anything water cooled in my PC. I'd rather spend my money on upgrading more, CPU is next on my list.

Good call. Water cooling will never make up for just using the money to go up to a higher tier of product.