terrytek

Guess my grades?

AP Algebra I: A-

Orchestra: A+

AP 8 ELA: A-

PE: A+

Social Studies 8: A

Science 8: A

I feel so happy! This is the best I've ever gotten! At my school, a year is 4 quarters. I'm in the 4th quarter. My goal: Straight A+'s all. Not even one A. There are a few people with A+'s.

"If it has tits or tires, at some point you will have problems with it." -@vinyldash303

this is probably the only place i'll hang out anymore: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/274320-the-long-awaited-car-thread/

Current Rig: Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600, Abit IN9-32MAX nForce 680i board, Galaxy GT610 1GB DDR3 gpu, Cooler Master Mystique 632S Full ATX case, 1 2TB Seagate Barracuda SATA and 1x200gb Maxtor SATA drives, 1 LG SATA DVD drive, Windows 10. All currently runs like shit :D 

Well you didnt reach your goal, but GOOD JOB! :rolleyes:  B)

Are you new? Please read CoC  Before posting! PLEASE SELECT 'AUTOMATIC' FOR FONT COLOR FOR US DARK THEME USERS (Only for dark shades)If you can read this, it means you need to change to NIGHT THEME (bottom left above LMG logo) Please follow your threads and Quote people when replying to them. Mark your problem as solved if answered. Don't spam, nobody likes a spammer. DO NOT QUOTE IMAGES! BE NICE!

...AP Algebra? 

xbZbpyw.gif

Advanced Placement?

Are you new? Please read CoC  Before posting! PLEASE SELECT 'AUTOMATIC' FOR FONT COLOR FOR US DARK THEME USERS (Only for dark shades)If you can read this, it means you need to change to NIGHT THEME (bottom left above LMG logo) Please follow your threads and Quote people when replying to them. Mark your problem as solved if answered. Don't spam, nobody likes a spammer. DO NOT QUOTE IMAGES! BE NICE!

So your grades are as follows.

AAAAAA!

Great job man^^ Congratz

====>The car thread<====>Dark Souls thread<====>Placeholder<====
"Life is like a raging river, Its gonna get rough downstream. And people's gonna piss in it" 

"Who discovered we could get milk from cows, and what did he THINK he was doing at the time?"

Well you didnt reach your goal, but GOOD JOB! :rolleyes:  B)

No, this is 3rd quarter. My goal is for 4th quarter.

...AP Algebra? 

xbZbpyw.gif

might as well be in AP sand castle engineering 

Well, what do you take? Huh?

I'm doing so fucking terrible compared to you :lol:

xD is all I can say. What is it? Straight F's?

"If it has tits or tires, at some point you will have problems with it." -@vinyldash303

this is probably the only place i'll hang out anymore: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/274320-the-long-awaited-car-thread/

Current Rig: Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600, Abit IN9-32MAX nForce 680i board, Galaxy GT610 1GB DDR3 gpu, Cooler Master Mystique 632S Full ATX case, 1 2TB Seagate Barracuda SATA and 1x200gb Maxtor SATA drives, 1 LG SATA DVD drive, Windows 10. All currently runs like shit :D 

Advanced Placement?

"Advanced Placement Algebra" is a contradiction, if "AP sand castle engineering" went over you.

Well, what do you take? Huh?

differential equations next semester.

Who is that in the .gif? I kind of wish it was longer...

how do you not know of Alison Brie?  :huh:

Error: 410

...AP Algebra? 

xbZbpyw.gif

might as well be in AP sand castle engineering 

good job though, I usually got a C or B at best in PE.

Who is that in the .gif? I kind of wish it was longer...

"Advanced Placement Algebra" is a contradiction, if "AP sand castle engineering" went over you.

differential equations next semester.

Blah blah blah. First, it's Algebra I. Then Geometry, then Trig, then Precalculus, for me.

Didnt see the AP sand castle engineering part...

Blah blah blah. First, it's Algebra I. Then Geometry, then Trig, then Precalculus, for me.

For us its Algebra I, Geometry, Algebra 2 then other stuff

For us its Algebra I, Geometry, Algebra 2 then other stuff

I heard CA was changing standards and merging it into what is called Math I, Math II, so on. Oh wait, it was Algebra II after geometry..

I heard CA was changing standards and merging it into what is called Math I, Math II, so on. Oh wait, it was Algebra II after geometry..

Do you guys have Common Core? (a really bad idea)

a retard get a A!!!!111!!!!1111!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1!!1

Specs

CPU: i5 4670k i won the silicon lottery Cooler: Corsair H100i w/ 2x Corsair SP120 quiet editions Mobo: ASUS Z97 SABERTOOTH MARK 1 Ram: Corsair Platnums 16gb (4x4gb) Storage: Samsun 840 evo 256gb and random hard drives GPU: EVGA acx 2.0 gtx 980 PSU: Corsair RM 850w Case: Fractal Arc Midi R2 windowed 

damn. The highest GCSE grade I got was B in Maths and got Cs for the rest.

Over here, the only Mathematics classes considered AP are Calc 1 and above. 

You take Pre-AP (APC) Geometry in 8th, APC Algebra 2 in 9th, Pre-calc in 10th, and Calc in 11th. Some people take Geometry in 7th instead though and start Calc in 10th. .

I wasn't aware there was anything below AP calc because.. well SAT scores and diagnostics will get you out of everything below that, with additional testing to be credited for beyond that. 

An AP algebra credit seems mostly useless. It's nice that they have it, but the costs incurred of paying for the testing isn't really going to yield much. 

If i got an A in school here, I would be properly confused. 

Spoiler

CPU:Intel Xeon X5660 @ 4.2 GHz RAM:6x2 GB 1600MHz DDR3 MB:Asus P6T Deluxe GPU:Asus GTX 660 TI OC Cooler:Akasa Nero 3

SSD:OCZ Vertex 3 120 GB HDD:2x640 GB WD Black Fans:2xCorsair AF 120 PSU:Seasonic 450 W 80+ Case:Thermaltake Xaser VI MX OS:Windows 10
Speakers:Altec Lansing MX5021 Keyboard:Razer Blackwidow 2013 Mouse:Logitech MX Master Monitor:Dell U2412M Headphones: Logitech G430

Big thanks to Damikiller37 for making me an awesome Intel 4004 out of trixels!

Over here, the only Mathematics classes considered AP are Calc 1 and above. 

You take Pre-AP (APC) Geometry in 8th, APC Algebra 2 in 9th, Pre-calc in 10th, and Calc in 11th. Some people take Geometry in 7th instead though and start Calc in 10th. .

I wasn't aware there was anything below AP calc because.. well SAT scores and diagnostics will get you out of everything below that, with additional testing to be credited for beyond that. 

An AP algebra credit seems mostly useless. It's nice that they have it, but the costs incurred of paying for the testing isn't really going to yield much. 

Where is that?

GEOMETRY IN 7TH?!?! i need to move there

Do you guys have Common Core? (a really bad idea)

Yeah. Testing starts next week for me.

Not bad keep up the good grades. 

Be happy your parent's aren't strict Asian parents lol... that would be stressful 

My parents worry if me or my brother got a single B+. Stressful, isn't it?

Where is that?

GEOMETRY IN 7TH?!?! i need to move there

it's not difficult, there are just multiple ways and options you can take to get to the same end goal. 

You usually get flagged or opt into APC program in 7th or 8th to have you bound Calc in 10th or 11th. 

It's basically honors with a slightly different curriculum to cater more specifically to what you'll need to complete future courses. One of the major points to cover is skipping trig by mixing it into the other classes. 

Yeah. Testing starts next week for me.

Good luck

(warning less than 16% got above proficient in New York in the Common Core Tests)

We take the test later in April  

it's not difficult, there are just multiple ways and options you can take to get to the same end goal. 

You usually get flagged or opt into APC program in 7th or 8th to have you bound Calc in 10th or 11th. 

It's basically honors with a slightly different curriculum to cater more specifically to what you'll need to complete future courses. One of the major points to cover is skipping trig by mixing it into the other classes. 

So you plan ahead also?