Custom Watercooling Inside 250D?

After doing some research i found out that i have 5 inches of clearance between a 160mm PSU and the front of the case.

Now i want to put a pump there and a 30mm thick 120mm rad. Would i still have place for a Pump/res combo there? (Note i will probably make custom cables so i dont have to manage my cables there)

If that doesnt work i could alway go with a 5.25inch bay Pump/res combo. It is 14.8 cm deep. (this one http://www.aquatuning.nl/product_info.php/info/p12202_Koolance-TNK-501-Single-5-25--Bay-Reservoir.html) 

Would this be a good alternative? i've heard that most pump / res combos suck for filling because the top of the 5.25inch bay, but on the 250D it is visible shouldn't that fix that problem? 

So, what would you do? 

ITX Monster: CPU: I5 4690K GPU: MSI 970 4G Mobo: Asus Formula VI Impact RAM: Kingston 8 GB 1600MHz PSU: Corsair RM 650 SSD: Crucial MX100 512 GB HDD: laptop drive 1TB Keyboard: logitech G710+ Mouse: Steelseries Rival Monitor: LG IPS 23" Case: Corsair 250D Cooling: H100i

Mobile: Phone: Broken HTC One (M7) Totaly Broken OnePlus ONE Samsung S6 32GB  :wub:  Tablet: Google Nexus 7 2013 edition

That would be a good alternitive to keep space, but it's going to be hard to get the line to the front rad without like 4 fittings

It could work out but isn't easy, would be awesome tho if you could work it out.

That would be a good alternitive to keep space, but it's going to be hard to get the line to the front rad without like 4 fittings

Would using acrylic tubing make it more viable? 

ITX Monster: CPU: I5 4690K GPU: MSI 970 4G Mobo: Asus Formula VI Impact RAM: Kingston 8 GB 1600MHz PSU: Corsair RM 650 SSD: Crucial MX100 512 GB HDD: laptop drive 1TB Keyboard: logitech G710+ Mouse: Steelseries Rival Monitor: LG IPS 23" Case: Corsair 250D Cooling: H100i

Mobile: Phone: Broken HTC One (M7) Totaly Broken OnePlus ONE Samsung S6 32GB  :wub:  Tablet: Google Nexus 7 2013 edition

I'd go for thew 5.25" bay alternative. There's also a good combo from alphacool. Then a 240 thin rad at the side, a 120 thick (30-40mm) in the front with push pull and maybe a dual 80 mm in the back, allthough this is overkill already. :D

who cares...

I'd go for thew 5.25" bay alternative. There's also a good combo from alphacool. Then a 240 thin rad at the side, a 120 thick (30-40mm) in the front with push pull and maybe a dual 80 mm in the back, allthough this is overkill already. :D

ive seen some 80mm rads and it would only make my view from the top window look bad. 

But should i really bother with P/P for the front rad? 

i cant seem to find a alphacool bay pump/res combo...

im gonna apply for a vacation job so i can finance this project :D

ive seen some 80mm rads and it would only make my view from the top window look bad. 

But should i really bother with P/P for the front rad? 

i cant seem to find a alphacool bay pump/res combo...

im gonna apply for a vacation job so i can finance this project :D

It's not really a combo. There the bay, and the pump just sticks to it's end. :D

Yeah those 80mm rads are very thick

I think push in the front will do, since all the components are liquid cooled anyways. Depends on the fans, but it shouldn't be a problem. Please make a build log of this. It sound epic. If i had the money and the lols, I'd build a liquid cooled 250D

who cares...

It's not really a combo. There the bay, and the pump just sticks to it's end. :D

Yeah those 80mm rads are very thick

I think push in the front will do, since all the components are liquid cooled anyways. Depends on the fans, but it shouldn't be a problem. Please make a build log of this. It sound epic. If i had the money and the lols, I'd build a liquid cooled 250D

Its alot cheaper, but it's a bit to ugly. the koolance is very clean on the in and outside. but if i for some reason have to save 30€ ill go with that :D

Its alot cheaper, but it's a bit to ugly. the koolance is very clean on the in and outside. but if i for some reason have to save 30€ ill go with that :D

that's only the reservoir, the pump goes for another 60-70 bucks. xD

who cares...

Would using acrylic tubing make it more viable? 

Yes you could, you just need lean how to bend the acrylic in order to do it

Yes you could, you just need lean how to bend the acrylic in order to do it

i do a fairly intensive chemistry class and we learned how to bend glass tubes, cant be that different, now can it? i'm not the best at it tho :(

i do a fairly intensive chemistry class and we learned how to bend glass tubes, cant be that different, now can it? i'm not the best at it tho :(

Bending acrylic is sort of the same, but it doesn't need to be too hot. If you get some get a lot of it so you can practice, heating acrylic too much will cause it to bubble. Also watch some tutorials on how to do it correctly

Bending acrylic is sort of the same, but it doesn't need to be too hot. If you get some get a lot of it so you can practice, heating acrylic too much will cause it to bubble. Also watch some tutorials on how to do it correctly

i have like 1 page of instructions how to bend glass, only thing that appears to be different is acrylic will equally melt. But yea, measuring the distances and getting ahold of a heater wont be easy..

Can you use a gas stove to heat it? that's make my life easier...

i have like 1 page of instructions how to bend glass, only thing that appears to be different is acrylic will equally melt. But yea, measuring the distances and getting ahold of a heater wont be easy..

Can you use a gas stove to heat it? that's make my life easier...

You can but at a distance, that might also leave soot on the acrylic leaving it black, safest way is boiling water if you have a pot big enough for it

You can but at a distance, that might also leave soot on the acrylic leaving it black, safest way is boiling water if you have a pot big enough for it

never though of the water pot idea, ill have to see if i can find a pot big enough

Thanks for all the help and idea's! 

i got time to figure out how to do it because this will hopefully be built during the sumer

never though of the water pot idea, ill have to see if i can find a pot big enough

Thanks for all the help and idea's! 

i got time to figure out how to do it because this will hopefully be built during the sumer

No problem, I better see a build log of this :P

No problem, I better see a build log of this :P

You bet! I got some ideas but not sure if i have enough balls to do it. (id put a window where the holes are for the GPU to get air so you can see the Baller GPU block)