Reddit knew about the Oculus acquisition a month ago

im just going to post this on every posts that has something to do with oculus and facebook
michael-scott-no.gif

Specs

CPU: i5 4670k i won the silicon lottery Cooler: Corsair H100i w/ 2x Corsair SP120 quiet editions Mobo: ASUS Z97 SABERTOOTH MARK 1 Ram: Corsair Platnums 16gb (4x4gb) Storage: Samsun 840 evo 256gb and random hard drives GPU: EVGA acx 2.0 gtx 980 PSU: Corsair RM 850w Case: Fractal Arc Midi R2 windowed 

Well let's cry some more...

Setup: i5 4670k @ 4.2 Ghz, Corsair H100i Cooler, Corsair Vengeance Pro 16GB Ram @ 1600 Mhz, MSI Z87-GD65 Motherboard, Corsair GS700 2013 edition PSU, MSI GTX 770 Lightning, Samsung EVO 120 SSD + 2TB&1TB Seagate Barracudas, BenQ XL2411T Monitor, Sennheiser HD 598 Headphones + AntLion ModMic 4.0

I hope they talk about this on the WAN show

I think they have to talk about it. In fact, I think it will be the first, combined, Linus and Slick rage on something. Will be good viewing!

Death of Oculus basically.

I roll with sigs off so I have no idea what you're advertising.

This is NOT the signature you are looking for.

I think they have to talk about it. In fact, I think it will be the first, combined, Linus and Slick rage on something. Will be good viewing!

This week will be... Oh my. 

Intel Core i7 4770K | Gigabyte R9 290 OC 4GB Windforce Edition | MSI Z87-G45 Gaming Mobo

Noctua NF-S12A FLX 120 + 140mm Fans | Corsair H100i CPU Cooler | Samsung 840 EVO 250GB SSD | BitFenix Ghost Case

Seagate Barracuda 2TB | Corsair RM-850 PSU | G. Skill Sniper 16GB (4x4GB) | AOC G2460PQU 144Hz Monitor

im just going to post this on every posts that has something to do with oculus and facebook

May I ask why?

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

May I ask why?

Because its me shouting noooooooooooo at facebook

Specs

CPU: i5 4670k i won the silicon lottery Cooler: Corsair H100i w/ 2x Corsair SP120 quiet editions Mobo: ASUS Z97 SABERTOOTH MARK 1 Ram: Corsair Platnums 16gb (4x4gb) Storage: Samsun 840 evo 256gb and random hard drives GPU: EVGA acx 2.0 gtx 980 PSU: Corsair RM 850w Case: Fractal Arc Midi R2 windowed 

Soooo, some stuff that isn't complete rubbish comes out of reddit, I'm legitimately surprised.

Beneath this mask there is more than flesh. Beneath this mask there is an idea, Mr. Creedy, and ideas are bulletproof.

As I get older I get angrier more cynical, meaner. I feel some warning posts coming. I feel a ban coming. I was warned.

CPU-i5 2400 GPU-Sapphire Radeon HD 7970 OC Mobo-H67MA-D2H-B3 Ram-G.Skill Ripjaws 8gb 1333mhz Case-Fractal Define R4 PSU-Corsair CX750 Storage-Samsung EVO 250gb, 1tb WD Black,Hitachi 1tb Other stuff-Corsair K90, M90 Cooling-3x 140mm Fractal fans Sound-Sennheiser HD438 headphones

I love things like this. (not the situation, but the premonition)

Because its me shouting noooooooooooo at facebook

Well, Facebook didn't really buy it...

Prepare for battle in BATTLEFIELD 4! All New Dog tags JUST LIKE THIS:

well I just lost my interest in Oculas VR now if Zuckerberg has got his weasel claws on it just don't trust the git, if it was Larry Page then it might be a more interesting pair but not Zuckergit.

Cry Havoc!

Well, Facebook didn't really buy it...

yes they did, dropped 2 billion on it

if this ruins vr gaming for the world. Zuckerberg has another thing coming

Soooo, some stuff that isn't complete rubbish comes out of reddit, I'm legitimately surprised.

Well one site taking enough pot shots is bound to get one right. Lets see how many times this happens/happened? One?

I roll with sigs off so I have no idea what you're advertising.

This is NOT the signature you are looking for.

Facebook will eventually make 'Facebook loaded laptops' (like chromebooks) Called Facebooks

AND FACEBOOK WILL DESTROY THE WORLD

with virtual reality

THIS WAN SHOW IS GONNA BE KRAZY

Are you new? Please read CoC  Before posting! PLEASE SELECT 'AUTOMATIC' FOR FONT COLOR FOR US DARK THEME USERS (Only for dark shades)If you can read this, it means you need to change to NIGHT THEME (bottom left above LMG logo) Please follow your threads and Quote people when replying to them. Mark your problem as solved if answered. Don't spam, nobody likes a spammer. DO NOT QUOTE IMAGES! BE NICE!

I wasn't that psyched for oculus myself, so I'm not THAT bummed. I did want to try it though, and see whether I liked it or not. Now, whether I like it or not is irrelevant because it will be Facebooked to death :(