Filling a empty Area 51 R2 case

Budget (including currency): Either £500 or £750

Games, programs or workloads that it will be used for: 1440p gaming (only 60hz) - minecraft, fortnite (not oftern). Programmer and coder, so fast and efficient for every day.

Other details (I all ready have monitor, Alienware AW3418HW and got myself a hold of the Alienware Area 51 R2 case, looking to fill it, with a decent system)

Currently using my dell inspiron 15 5667 (gaming) to power the monitor, but want a nice and quiet pc system. P.S. Not sure about how easy compatability for RGB of case with motherboard, so any tips on this would help.

Any setup suggestions for setups for both £500 or £750 budgets.

For one it will not be quiet in that case. Very poor airflow. So if you want quiet you will want something else. Also the rgb is basically not adressable without a board for the case.

Just now, jaslion said:

For one it will not be quiet in that case. Very poor airflow. So if you want quiet you will want something else. Also the rgb is basically not adressable without a board for the case.

Thanks, just that I wanted to have it quieter than the fans going on my laptop, which sure is loud. But "silent" or quiet isnt a requirement. Just a suitable level for the case. Would that motherboard need to be the orginal have read that a 3rd party one will do fine. I hear MSI X99A is suitable.

1 minute ago, Tom Haywood said:

Thanks, just that I wanted to have it quieter than the fans going on my laptop, which sure is loud. But "silent" or quiet isnt a requirement. Just a suitable level for the case. Would that motherboard need to be the orginal have read that a 3rd party one will do fine. I hear MSI X99A is suitable.

Why such an old board and platform?

Also the rule is basically no og board no lights. If you have lights that is a true exception.

6 minutes ago, jaslion said:

Why such an old board and platform?

Also the rule is basically no og board no lights. If you have lights that is a true exception.

It doesnt have the old motherboard, so whole new internals. I'm not fussed about the RGB of the case, but as I said earlier, I want to fill it with a new system. So any suggestions? I like the case and thats why I picked it