So i got some stitches

Freaky_spider

Now, this is really that big of a deal. But when i returned from the doctor and looked at my desk i saw that i damaged the corner more than my head :D

Let me get my phone to take some pic.

Thats the corner i fell on. Damn i got a strong head :D

post-3037-0-56352700-1395762147_thumb.jp

post-3037-0-93749600-1395762181_thumb.jp

ITX Monster: CPU: I5 4690K GPU: MSI 970 4G Mobo: Asus Formula VI Impact RAM: Kingston 8 GB 1600MHz PSU: Corsair RM 650 SSD: Crucial MX100 512 GB HDD: laptop drive 1TB Keyboard: logitech G710+ Mouse: Steelseries Rival Monitor: LG IPS 23" Case: Corsair 250D Cooling: H100i

Mobile: Phone: Broken HTC One (M7) Totaly Broken OnePlus ONE Samsung S6 32GB  :wub:  Tablet: Google Nexus 7 2013 edition

u wot m8?

What the hell happend? ;O

[CPU: AMD FX-6100 @3.3GHz ] [MoBo: Asrock 970 Extreme4] [GPU: Gigabyte 770 OC ] [RAM: 8GB] [sSD: 64gb for OS] [PSU: 550Watt Be Quiet!] [HDD: 1TB] [CPU cooler: Be Quiet! Shadow Rock Pro Sr1]  -Did i solve your question/problem? Please click 'Marked Solved'-

u wot m8?

What the hell happend? ;O

i sleepwalk sometimes and i fel over my bag and hit my desk, i went to the doctor to get it stitched up.

ITX Monster: CPU: I5 4690K GPU: MSI 970 4G Mobo: Asus Formula VI Impact RAM: Kingston 8 GB 1600MHz PSU: Corsair RM 650 SSD: Crucial MX100 512 GB HDD: laptop drive 1TB Keyboard: logitech G710+ Mouse: Steelseries Rival Monitor: LG IPS 23" Case: Corsair 250D Cooling: H100i

Mobile: Phone: Broken HTC One (M7) Totaly Broken OnePlus ONE Samsung S6 32GB  :wub:  Tablet: Google Nexus 7 2013 edition

i sleepwalk sometimes and i fel over my bag and hit my desk, i went to the doctor to get it stitched up.

Oh dahm.. that sucks man! 

Pics or GTFO! :D lol

[CPU: AMD FX-6100 @3.3GHz ] [MoBo: Asrock 970 Extreme4] [GPU: Gigabyte 770 OC ] [RAM: 8GB] [sSD: 64gb for OS] [PSU: 550Watt Be Quiet!] [HDD: 1TB] [CPU cooler: Be Quiet! Shadow Rock Pro Sr1]  -Did i solve your question/problem? Please click 'Marked Solved'-

Oh dahm.. that sucks man!

Pics or GTFO! :D lol

looks like it happend

to grose?

post-3037-0-65265600-1395762727_thumb.jp

Well ouch that must hurt a lot  :wacko:

Well hopefully you don't sleepwalk again.

Watch out, there might be ninjas out there  :ph34r:

Well ouch that must hurt a lot  :wacko:

Well hopefully you don't sleepwalk again.

my dad joked and said he would tie my to my bed :D

looks like it happend

to grose?

Only the yellow part is a little nasty but not to much :P

Only the yellow part is a little nasty but not to much :P

its antiseptic (ontsmettings middel)

looks like it happend

to grose?

Haahaa, it looks like a nasty pizza to me :P

Haahaa, it looks like a nasty pizza to me :P

You sure got alot of imagination :D

You sure got alot of imagination :D

Something like this:

b836449938b96c7996b0d34bc11f605f.jpg

my dad joked and said he would tie my to my bed :D

A good friend of mine had taken a bath, got his cloths on and was about riding his bike to school until his mother noticed him and stopped him from taking his bike and as weird as this story sound (which it did happen, atleast that's how my friend told me) he wasn't self-aware until his mother "woke" him up from sleepwalking. I'm still amazed how that could happen. He was quite lucky that his mom did notice him or bad things could happen in the morning traffic.

Watch out, there might be ninjas out there  :ph34r:

A good friend of mine had taken a bath, got his cloths on and was about riding his bike to school until his mother noticed him and stopped him from taking his bike and as weird as this story sound (which it did happen, atleast that's how my friend told me) he wasn't self-aware until his mother "woke" him up from sleepwalking. I'm still amazed how that could happen. He was quite lucky that his mom did notice him or bad things could happen in the morning traffic.

yea i beleive ya! Ive done some weird shit while sleepwalking. But this one takes the cake. Still gotta clean up the bloodbath tho :(, i have this cool bloody hand on my floor :D

Apparently I once had a phone conversation and made a appointment when I was sleep walking( just was awoken from sleep)

Weird times..... Safe to say I missed that appointment.

Thats a good size cut.

On the upside, you should be getting sympathy from the babes at school now.

looks like it happend

to grose?

Try and get it lazered or you'll get a scare, and seeing that it's on your forehead you don't want that.

(\__/)

(='.'=)

(")_(") This is Bunny.

Try and get it lazered or you'll get a scare, and seeing that it's on your forehead you don't want that.

but ill Harry Potter! ya, the doctor said i will be a scar, but it should be gone after 2 years

Thats a good size cut.

On the upside, you should be getting sympathy from the babes at school now.

my school doesnt have any babes D: :( (not in my age catagory anyways)

but ill Harry Potter! ya, the doctor said i will be a scar, but it should be gone after 2 years

WP_20140325_001.jpg

About 15 year old by now so it didn't really go away for me.

But it's fairly hard to notice.

(\__/)

(='.'=)

(")_(") This is Bunny.

thats a good job you did there , but try better next time ok :P

I dont sleep walk but I've had plenty of stitches in my head ... found it quite annouying since there bugger all skin there so they have to fuck around more.

back of your head is worse since you gotta lay on your face and stay still

Its all about those volumetric clouds