XPS 9500 Charging indicator light

So, I got a Dell XPS 9500 after seeing the review of it and it had the trackpad wobble issue so I contacted support and they sent someone to replace the palm rest/trackpad assembly. The thing is ever since they "fixed" it the charging indicator light has stopped working. Even after having to send it to their depot for other issues, the light still does not work. I decided to just check and see the guys at Dell just forgot to plug the light back in so I took the back panel off my laptop to get a closer look at the indicator light and I found that it straight up isn't there.

I tried looking up the issue and I found a few people on Dell's forum and on Reddit who seemed to have the same issue, but no one has been able to find a fix or get a straight answer from Dell about it. So I am just wondering, does anyone know anything about this? Has this also happened to you? Anything can help.

-> Moved to Laptops and Pre-Built Systems

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

16 hours ago, Nagisa11 said:

So, I got a Dell XPS 9500 after seeing the review of it and it had the trackpad wobble issue so I contacted support and they sent someone to replace the palm rest/trackpad assembly. The thing is ever since they "fixed" it the charging indicator light has stopped working. Even after having to send it to their depot for other issues, the light still does not work. I decided to just check and see the guys at Dell just forgot to plug the light back in so I took the back panel off my laptop to get a closer look at the indicator light and I found that it straight up isn't there.

I tried looking up the issue and I found a few people on Dell's forum and on Reddit who seemed to have the same issue, but no one has been able to find a fix or get a straight answer from Dell about it. So I am just wondering, does anyone know anything about this? Has this also happened to you? Anything can help.

I have this same problem.