Best way to hanlde differnt size fittings.

So I'm putting back together my old retro gaming PC, but I have a bit of a problem  that ran into back when I fist put together.

The chipset and GPU block use 1/4' fittings and the CPU use 3/8" fittings. They are not changeable fittings.

They why I see it, I can use adapters, Witch look like crap IMO. Or I can go dual loops with looks just as bad and is alot more work.

I'll be doing the former of the two. Would anyone have any ideas on ways to make it not look like crap? The way I see it I can use 3/8" tubing all around then drop to 1/4' at the blocks or use 1/4' up until the CPU block.

You're not making sense. What size are you talking about, the thread size the fittings screw into or the tube size? And what kind of block for a custom loop does not have standard G1/4" threads for basically every fitting you can think of?

Use the quote function when answering! Mark people directly if you want an answer from them!

Sorry, the parts are from the early 00s, they predate g-1/4 threaded fittings in water cooling gear.The fittings are molded into the blocks.

I'm wanting advice on the best way to go to 1/4" to 3/8" tubing without making it look like crap wile keeping the blocks I have. Like is there a more stream line fitting like this.

51ZP8zxY9FL._SL1001_.jpg&f=1&nofb=1

I'm thinking the best way I can do this is by getting a 1/4" tubing with the same OD is the 3/8" fitting