Cloud Core Virtual Machine test and review

Stugotsv10

OK GUYS!!  So here is my review (now I sound like Linus up in here) of the $45 a month virtual from Cloud Core Virtuals, a guy in another post was curious about this service and I was bored as all hell since we can't build systems with the chip shortage, soooo I said screw it lol.

Sooooooo let me start off by saying they have AVG anti virus and OMFG it is annoying as all HELL, just never seems to leave you alone lol  I mean ok maybe thats being petty but Jesus H Christ.

So now on to how I tested it....

Opened a bunch of tabs she ran rock solid gotta say

Ran Cinebench R23 (was the one that was in the windows store and I Was being lazy) I got a 3106 on the multi core score which isn't too bad considering.. my 3400G APU does about 5100 - 5200 in the Multi core test so ehhhh.. still considering teh price its not terrible I guess, besides there is no way to game on it so I guess for daily tasks what more would we need.

The Internet seemed to be slightly better then they claim but also they are in NY and im just a stones throw in CT sooooo that may be the reason.

As far as customer service I never really had an issues so never spoke to anyone really, they sent the login details and instructions and it simply worked, no pain in the butt stuff like like AWS thats Win server where you its a WAR to even get Chrome lol  This is Win 10 system with seemingly no restrictions.

Audio works seemlessly video does not shutter or anything, I watched a couple Youtube music videos and it seemed perfect, no lags as far as I can tell, doesn't AWS have like no audio or crappy lag or something I forget.
Device forwarding actually worked!!!! plugged in a printer and an External SSD and both worked, the hard drive actually worked and I had the storage, doesn't that defeat the purpose of adding another package for more storage tho??? I can literally use a flash drive an on the next package of hard drive space but whatever.

Overall I gotta say this is pretty cool, for me I more so enjoy the building of gaming rigs and I'm a gamer so not sure if this would be for me per say but gotta give props

pics attached

Cin.jpg

speedtest.jpg

Task manager.jpg

https://cloudcorevm.com/

Edited by LogicalDrm

-> Moved to Member Reviews

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

Fair to say no one cares and I wasted my $45??????????  LOL