Will the explaining video of the Verified Actual Gamer Program be on weekend? cuz I have school lol.

Padblaze

Your title doesn't make any sense. AFAIK this was talked in WAN Show (I haven't had time to watch it yet).

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

4 hours ago, Sauron said:

the thing about youtube videos is that you can watch them even after they've been published...

I think Linus hinted that you would need to act fast...

22 minutes ago, AlexP11223 said:

Regardless of when it happens in some time zones it's going to be the middle of the night so I would hope they'd at least give you a few hours... enough to get home from school in this case.

Don't ask to ask, just ask... please聽馃え

sudo chmod -R 000 /*

17 hours ago, AlexP11223 said:

Being fast with the current things in general.... I'm sure he meant in terms of not waiting days. And since they mentioned that there might be something in previous videos, I think they have some sort of quiz to answer, something you can't just google the answers for. Like "what shirt Linus was wearing in the Nvidia is not your friend video?". Or "what game LTT uses to benchmarks GPUs?". Just telling in videos when stuff is available doesn't prevent using scripts and bots to watch LTTStore.com for example, there needs to be extra steps that can't be completed by bots. And CAPTCHA is not really that.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

13 minutes ago, LogicalDrm said:

And since they mentioned that there might be something in previous videos

Mentioned where? In WAN he only said to look for the typical publication time, which is

14 minutes ago, AlexP11223 said:

Mentioned where? In WAN he only said to look for the typical publication time, which is

Seems like I was mistaken by that part. Listening faster speed and not-native English sometimes tricks comprehension. But I do still believe there are something that is said in the videos thats needed. If they would put that info in description, imo that defeats the points because of what bots can scrape.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

* thread locked *

Creating multiple threads asking the same question is considered spamming.

If you need help with your forum account, please use the Forum Support form !