Student, trying to decide between some laptops

currently looking at either 

The Lenovo Thinkbook 15 (with below specs) or the Toshiba Satellite Pro C50-H-108 (i5, 8gb ram, 512gb storage)

i7 1065G7

• GPU: Intel UHD Graphics
  • Storage: 512GB NVMe SSD From Samsung
  • RAM: 16GB OS: Windows 10

I am not too bothered with thunderbolt, I am not bothered about i5's and i7's current have a limited selection with varying prices and just wanted someone's person opinion on these 2 models.

I understand there is different battery life's for these 2 I am happy with both.

Neither have led backlight, I am willing to accept this.

Both will be brand new.

Differences which i can't decide on are port options, which will be better for typing, partially build quality, weight is not an issue 

Other model which I am still considering is the ASUS a509ja-ej079t

Which would you take personally and why?

I am not looking at doing anything graphics heavy, steam is out the window for this I will look in the future just want separate machine for gaming (maybe even build a desktop) just need something movable/semi portable; can't seem to find enough reviews for all these models to make my mind up. Don't worry about what is in stock I am happy to wait. 

Thank you

1 minute ago, bobman279 said:

currently looking at either 

The Lenovo Thinkbook 15 (with below specs) or the Toshiba Satellite Pro C50-H-108 (i5, 8gb ram, 512gb storage)

i7 1065G7

• GPU: Intel UHD Graphics
  • Storage: 512GB NVMe SSD From Samsung
  • RAM: 16GB OS: Windows 10

I am not too bothered with thunderbolt, I am not bothered about i5's and i7's current have a limited selection with varying prices and just wanted someone's person opinion on these 2 models.

I understand there is different battery life's for these 2 I am happy with both.

Neither have led backlight, I am willing to accept this.

Both will be brand new.

Differences which i can't decide on are port options, which will be better for typing, partially build quality, weight is not an issue 

Other model which I am still considering is the ASUS a509ja-ej079t

Which would you take personally and why?

I am not looking at doing anything graphics heavy, steam is out the window for this I will look in the future just want separate machine for gaming (maybe even build a desktop) just need something movable/semi portable; can't seem to find enough reviews for all these models to make my mind up. Don't worry about what is in stock I am happy to wait. 

Thank you

i'd go with the thinkbook. They are tried-and-tested, and I've personally had problems with toshiba computers in the past.

Thinkbooks are workhorses and should hold up better.