PC won’t post after swapping/adding new rams

Ong5555

My system are

ryzen 5 1500x

Asrock ab350 pro4

hyper x 4x2 2400mhz(old ram)

asus 1050ti ph

vs650

The system won’t boot up after adding the new ram which are hyper x 4x2 2400mhz, all same specs just the sink aren’t same. I tried adding new ram by it self, I wouldn’t post either, tried resetting cmos, tried configure the xmp profile for ram. I tried it at the store on their pc and it works, my dad went and tried it at his works and it works, but not my pc.

what should I do to make this work, since I couldn’t return the ram and I don’t want to buy a new one anymore.

2 hours ago, Heliian said:

What exactly are the part numbers of the memory? 

The photo on the pc is the old ram which works, but the one taken by it self is the new one

EC06869B-E03D-41F4-B02D-90C6031B56EA.jpeg

C507F8FA-C5BC-4644-9DA5-783E192B5D39.jpeg

Maybe there was some kind of RAM oc applied? Did you try to reset the mainboard/cmos? Usually older boards have problems with 4x dimms running with higher frequency. There is usually a drop between 2x and 4x dimms. 

Go into BIOS with ur 2x old dimms and disable oc and set frequency to 2400 MHz. After that try to post with 4x dimms or try the 2x new ones only.

You would think they'd work but there is some slight incompatibility somewhere.