Crash issue rx 580

Apan paul

Whenever i try to put a load on the gpu...this sound keeps coming and the app freezes...can any tell me what to do....also a thing to note...sound is not coming from the gpu...i am very confused ...can someone help me..plz...

That sounds like HDD head to me. Meaning your harddisk is failing or failed.

mY sYsTeM iS Not pErfoRmInG aS gOOd As I sAW oN yOuTuBe. WhA t IS a GoOd FaN CuRVe??!!? wHat aRe tEh GoOd OvERclok SeTTinGS FoR My CaRd??  HoW CaN I foRcE my GpU to uSe 1o0%? BuT WiLL i HaVE Bo0tllEnEcKs? RyZEN dOeS NoT peRfORm BetTer wItH HiGhER sPEED RaM!!dId i WiN teH SiLiCON LotTerrYyOu ShoUlD dEsHrOuD uR GPUmy SYstEm iS UNDerPerforMiNg iN WarzONEcan mY Pc Run WiNdOwS 11 ?woUld BaKInG MY GRaPHics card fIX it? MultimETeR TeSTiNG!! aMd'S GpU DrIvErS aRe as goOD aS NviDia's YOU SHoUlD oVERCloCk yOUR ramS To 5000C18

When i took out my gpu and used onboard graphics to run a game...it ran without any problem...and the sound was also gone... I don't really understand what's going on..

2 minutes ago, Apan paul said:

When i took out my gpu and used onboard graphics to run a game...it ran without any problem...and the sound was also gone... I don't really understand what's going on..

I have a rx 580 8gb and had a few problems with it too. Either look up a undervolting vid for an rx 580 on YouTube if that sound is still there take off the back plate and see if anything is loose. If your still having that sound try a different game and see if it is just that game. If you can try a different power supply and see if that is better it could just be straining power on your graphics card. If not it could just be a faulty gpu. Hopefully everything goes well if not you can get back to me and try figure out what is going wrong. 

5 minutes ago, xFireLegendx138 said:

I have a rx 580 8gb and had a few problems with it too. Either look up a undervolting vid for an rx 580 on YouTube if that sound is still there take off the back plate and see if anything is loose. If your still having that sound try a different game and see if it is just that game. If you can try a different power supply and see if that is better it could just be straining power on your graphics card. If not it could just be a faulty gpu. Hopefully everything goes well if not you can get back to me and try figure out what is going wrong. 

Psu is not the problem...i have been using the setup for about 10 months.....maybe the hdd is causing the problem.... don't really know

3 minutes ago, Apan paul said:

Psu is not the problem...i have been using the setup for about 10 months.....maybe the hdd is causing the problem.... don't really know

Yeah computers are very odd these days there could be multiple reasons why.

Since it sounds like a mechanical click it could be a fan. If a fan isn't spinning, maybe the temperatures are much too high. Have you used any software to check temperatures?

I WILL find your ITX build thread, and I WILL recommend the SIlverstone Sugo SG13B

Primary PC:

i7 8086k - EVGA Z370 Classified K - G.Skill Trident Z RGB - WD SN750 - Jedi Order Titan Xp - Hyper 212 Black (with RGB Riing flair) - EVGA G3 650W - dual booting Windows 10 and Linux - Black and green theme, Razer brainwashed me.

Draws 400 watts under max load, for reference.

How many watts do I needATX 3.0 & PCIe 5.0 spec, PSU misconceptions, protections explainedgroup reg is bad

It's too loud to be an HDD issue,although the sound type reminds me of a HDD failling.

Scan HDD with some HDD health program.

If the HDD is not an issue,hmmm it's really tough to give opinion from this point of view.

Could be the fan on graphics card too.

You need to check exactly from where is sound coming.

Please do not take offence for my apparent confusion or rudeness,it's not intent me to be like that,it's just my BPD,be nice to me,and I'll return twice better,be rude and usually I get easly pissed of...I'll try to help anyone here,as long as it's something I dealt with,and even if you think I'm rude or not polite,forgive me,  it's not me it's my BPD.

Thanks for understanding.

1 hour ago, Fasauceome said:

Since it sounds like a mechanical click it could be a fan. If a fan isn't spinning, maybe the temperatures are much too high. Have you used any software to check temperatures?

Yeah i did temperatures are normal around 55-60 degree Celsius

Thank you to everyone that helped me out here...it indeed was a failing hdd..i have ordered a replacement...the gpu is completely fine...

1 hour ago, Apan paul said:

Thank you to everyone that helped me out here...it indeed was a failing hdd..i have ordered a replacement...the gpu is completely fine...

Glad to hear it nice!