need some advice pls :(

Hello everyone! I just want to ask some advice about buying laptop. So I'm a novice programmer in needs of new laptop and sometimes I play games like monster hunter or valorant. Which one of these do u guys recommend?
HP Omen 15 spec:
ryzen 7 4800h + gtx1660ti
or
MSI GF65 Thin 15 spec:
i5 10200h + rtx3060

I don't know the difference of better of CPU and GPU usage so can anyone explain it to me?
THANKSS!

the HP has a CPU with more cores (8 as opposed to 4 in the MSI) which means it could be faster for some things that can use all the cores. On the other hand, tasks that don't fully use every core will perform similarly between the two systems. Compiling big complex code can benefit from having more cores depending on the compiler but since you describe yourself as a novice programmer, I'm imagining that won't necessarily be a big bottleneck.

The MSI has a much faster graphics card which is self-explanatory.

I'd vote the MSI since the gaming performance will be so much better and the CPU is still quite good. 

Powerspec 1530 (Clevo PB50DF2) ~ i7 10875H ~ RTX 2070 Super 115W ~ 32GB DDR4 ~ 2x 1TB NVMe ~ 2TB 5400RPM ~ 1080P 240hz matte IPS

Gigabyte G1 GA-970-SLI ~ FX 8320 @ 3.3Ghz, 1212mV ~ 16GB DDR3 ~ Radeon 570 4GB ~ 512GB NVMe ~ 2x 1TB HGST 7200RPM

Xtras ~ Dell 22" 1680x1050 matte IPS monitor ~ Logi M705 mouse ~ PowerA Fusion Pro Xbox One controller ~ Sony XB950N1 headphones ~ Epson V700 film scanner

Streaming Setup ~ OBS Studio with AMF encoding ~ iVCam bridged to LG G6 ~ Focusrite Scarlett Solo interface ~ TONOR condenser cardioid mic

-> Moved to Laptops and Pre-Build Systems

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv