PC posting only sometimes (network adapter and usb ports not responding)

LeeA

My current system is only booting on the off chance and when it does boot my system will disconnect from the internet at idle and cause my mouse and keyboard to be unresponsive although switching ports makes them responsive. The network adapter will stop functioning and within the driver details give me an error. I have attempted to update and roll back the driver but still no luck. Then it will randomly work through no input from myself. If I then restart my system sometimes it will restart correctly but then when it does not I’m stuck at a fail to post. I’ve detailed a list of my current attempts to fix the issue and the order of events. I’m not sure if it’s my motherboard which is the issue or my CPU but if the CPU Or motherboard was completely dead then I can’t understand the system booting even if it is only sometimes.

it seems like multiple issues at once considering the multitude of problems. My system was working for around 2 weeks before I had any issue. I can send pictures of my system if required. I have also stress tested my CPU and GPU with no faults and checked my RAM using the windows tool. I have no idea what to do.

1. System crash (no internet connection mouse and keyboard ports unresponsive)

2. restart then won’t boot (red CPU light)

3. Boots into safe mode

4. Fresh install of windows

5. Works fine for a while then system has the (network adapter issue and or no boot)

6. Reseated CPU (no bent pins or any damage)
7. Still no boot

8. Reseated again (this time it boots)

9. Network adapter is not working correctly/appearing in network connection port window

10. Network adapter suddenly works

11. Starting PC the next day boots with faulty network adapter

12. I restart my system (won’t boot red CPU light)

13. Connection between 2 pins for CMOS, remove battery and (press the power button on my case) which was advised to drain the power

14. Check fan headers for CPU

15. Still no boot (Red CPU light)

16. Remove one RAM stick and the system boots (which I cannot understand as windows did not find a fault with the ram one day previously)

My specs:

Asus ROG X570 Gaming - F

Ryzen 5800x

MSI GTX 1080

Cosair 750W PSU

256GB M.2 

120GB SDD

1TB HDD

Lian li - Lancool RGB

2 hours ago, Useless Soveriegn said:

did you update yo bios

Yeah I did the flash from usb when I first built the pc