Corsair Watercooled Build (looking for info)

Has anyone used the corsair Hydro X cooling build site? https://www.corsair.com/us/en/hydro-x-series-custom-cooling 

I'm thinking about getting into water cooling that isn't an AIO, but am not familiar with all the hardware that i'll need to complete the build. I saw that corsair had this tool to estimate the cost and my needs. 

Is it very accurate?

I appreciate everyone's thoughts.

It's decent, but always have someone double check and plan for a few more fittings, esp right angles than you need.

Plans can always change mid-build.

@Den-Fithanks so much. I'll keep looking at the pricing to see how it comes out. i'm not on a tight budget but with parts being so inflated right now it might be best to wait. 

1 minute ago, EnTfy said:

@Den-Fithanks so much. I'll keep looking at the pricing to see how it comes out. i'm not on a tight budget but with parts being so inflated right now it might be best to wait. 

Oy, budget and water cooling are thing you don't often see in the same sentence lol.

It adds up QUICKLY.

2 minutes ago, Den-Fi said:

Oy, budget and water cooling are thing you don't often see in the same sentence lol.

It adds up QUICKLY.

I agree, but i haven't really been paying attention to the prices and after looking for the new cpu and gfx cards i realized that most of the watercooling budget went into the inflated prices on them. figured around 3.5-4k total and priced out everything at 3k before watercooling. same build one year ago was around 1.6k USD