Looking for anyone to play a bunch of different games

Looking for anyone, or group, to play Minecraft (with any type of modpack), Diablo 3(kinda new to it), Starbound, League Of Legends, Gary's Mod, or COD Ghosts for the ps3, if you would like to play anyone of these games with me please let me know xD.

i always like to play minecraft and garrys mod the other games i do not have but the two i listed are some of my favorites 

Christian and Proud of it

Please read the CoC                                                                                                                                                                                                                              My Build Log 

COD Ghosts for the ps3

lolwut

Here dude, take my shield, you'll need it.

*shield*

Setup Video -----------Peasant Crushing Specs----------- 4K Benchmarks

-CPU- i7 3930k @4.8GHz 1.4v -Mobo- Asus Rampage IV Extreme -GPUs- 2x GTX Titan Hydrocopper SLI -RAM- 32GB (8x4GB) Corsair Vengeance 1600MHz -Storage- 500GB Samsung 840 SSD | 2TB WD Green HDD

-Monitors- 3x BenQ XL2420T | 1x Dell U2713HM -Mouse- Steelseries Rival -Keyboard- Corsair K70 Cherry MX Brown -Headphones- Audio Techinca ATH-M50 -Microphone- RØDE NT1-A

lolwut

Here dude, take my shield, you'll need it.

*shield*

It was put last for a reason

i always like to play minecraft and garrys mod the other games i do not have but the two i listed are some of my favorites 

Yeah Mine as well