decent set up for home

Go to solution Solved by Downkey,
1 hour ago, Tom murphy123 said:

Budget (including currency): 1k-1.5k aud

Games, programs or workloads that it will be used for: rdr2, cyberpunk, COD, R6, blender photoshop

Other details (existing parts lists, whether any peripherals are needed, what you're upgrading from, when you're going to buy, what resolution and refresh rate you want to play at, etc): i have no pc technology at all or anything else, im looking for a pc, keyboard, mouse and all that malarky ( i do have headset)

Not the best value considering the current market but since you need a monito kB and mouse this would work well 

Games, programs or workloads that it will be used for: rdr2, cyberpunk, COD, R6, blender photoshop

Other details (existing parts lists, whether any peripherals are needed, what you're upgrading from, when you're going to buy, what resolution and refresh rate you want to play at, etc): i have no pc technology at all or anything else, im looking for a pc, keyboard, mouse and all that malarky ( i do have headset)

Need some more detail for people to figure out what do you mean by home set-up like would you be using it in a lounge room setting? or just in a room.

35 minutes ago, rowdyjosh02 said:

Need some more detail for people to figure out what do you mean by home set-up like would you be using it in a lounge room setting? or just in a room.

in just a bedroom on a desk

1 hour ago, Tom murphy123 said:

Not the best value considering the current market but since you need a monito kB and mouse this would work well 

geometry is hard
b550 > x570