Windows defender showing a virus even if it removed it

Go to solution Solved by Latvian Video,
22 minutes ago, Latvian Video said:

I downloaded LfsLazy from the LFS forum, I think the download has gotten infected. Windows defender removed it, I did a full scan, it found it in the browser's cache, I removed it, then cleared the browser cache. Then checked the browser folder again, it didn't find it, but, unknown.png this notif stayed, the details say that it's on my desktop, in the zip file it removed. Is there a way to remove the notification?

Scaned it with the offline scan, it worked

I downloaded LfsLazy from the LFS forum, I think the download has gotten infected. Windows defender removed it, I did a full scan, it found it in the browser's cache, I removed it, then cleared the browser cache. Then checked the browser folder again, it didn't find it, but, unknown.png this notif stayed, the details say that it's on my desktop, in the zip file it removed. Is there a way to remove the notification?

22 minutes ago, Latvian Video said:

Scaned it with the offline scan, it worked